Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was from my end. Wonder woman doesn’t need another release, there are lots of movies to choose from.

ah so you was joking. I was gona say, there’s so many steels for this film lol

HBO Max is not available outside the U.S. right?
Sky UK has HBO content on Sky Altantic Channel

In regards to HBO launcing europe streaming service in 2021
European subscribers won’t benefit from the Day&Date releases of new WarnerMedia movie releases, such as Wonder Woman 1984, which are being reserved for the US market. However, Sky viewers, where HBO content is available through Sky Atlantic, will be able to enjoy Wonder Woman to buy on pay-per-view around a month after its release, currently anticipated for mid December. It’s not known if the arrangement is restricted to the UK or will be extended to other Sky territories including Germany and Italy.

Sky deal for Wonder Woman 1984 still to be confirmed expected to be completed soon
The plan is for the "Wonder Woman" sequel to be shown in U.K. cinemas for one month from Dec. 16, before it debuts on Sky, the sources said. The film could be rented via the Sky Store service before being added to Sky Cinema

Have a complete Blufans collection myself... and I do realize they've gotta release something to keep the business up and running but... WW? Well, ok then...

Since WW isn't the first film of the DCEU universe, I think it would be an odd place to start if they were doing the whole thing, but maybe...
We'll see in a few months what direction they take after WW.

The ML DL is one of my favorite premiums ever but I know I’m gonna be getting this too.

would like to see a MoS blufans steelbook

I Would like to see the art manta used on their full slip on a steel, both Front and back but it’s not needed. Just like this is not needed.

These premium retailers really need to start doing non superhero films that don’t already have SteelBooks

So far the manta steel for WW is the best. Could be beaten by blufans tho

I'm not sure yet, and my opinion about this matter might change, but I don't like this release from Blufans. They don't need to do the DC Universe now too. There's already plenty out there with Manta Lab and HDZeta. I'd like to see them get some unique movie releases, like they did with Gone Girl back in the days. I'd love to see WEA Premium of The Invisible Man, and plenty other deserving movies of a premium treatment like that one. If they can't do that, I'd rather them keep releasing the MCU library discless and plenty of discless disney animation movies like Onward, The Incredibles (1 and/or 2), Wreck it Ralph: Ralph Breaks the Internet, Moana, and so on.

@Patr0n
I agree, BF definitely should not be doing DCEU, unfortunately the super hero stuff has monopolised the Collector market.
It's a cash cow for everyone.

But I think it might be more due to the fact that BF want to pi*ss Disney China off lol..

That said, discless editions of the MCU back catalogue would have been much better..

Reactions: Patr0n