China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing all the pictures and videos I'm seriously kicking myself for not getting it at the time of the gb:mad: :squint:

New Year's resolution: no more keeping your steelbooks sealed. Everybody has to open their steelbooks from now on to fully appreciate the art and actual steelbook in its full Glory.

My New Year's Resolution is "do not buy anymore premium editions"
Too expensive and they take too long to receive.

Anybody interested in taking over my purchase of the Blufans "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" One Click?

Seriously.

My New Year's Resolution is "do not buy anymore premium editions"
Too expensive and they take too long to receive.

Anybody interested in taking over my purchase of the Blufans "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" One Click?

Seriously.

I would take over your Hdzeta Wonder Woman OC if you wish :p

Check the video. 3 distinct looks. Straight on, Left and Right. Not a smooth transition between any of them.

I am referring to the box, not the individual releases.

Check the video. 3 distinct looks. Straight on, Left and Right. Not a smooth transition between any of them.

I am referring to the box, not the individual releases.

I did check the video, I posted it ;) And I know what lenti you're referring too

Videos never capture the lenticular properly, everyone knows that. In-hand they always look better. Do you have the box set also?

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Received my boxset the other day, Happy over despite some quality control issues on the steelbook.

A few minor things I think would've made the set abit better, some of the individual lentis are abit naff, some are taken from stills are the movie instead of promo shots and that's probably the reason for that . The envelopes would be have been nicer if they had gold/metallic foil for the wonder woman logo on them.. Also it would have been good to have the movie title on the front lenti/front of the box to match the other two dc movies

• Thanks
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Lenti on the boxset is very clear and beautiful. I don't know how anyone can say otherwise unless they don't actually have it in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.