China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just got my replacements, I opened one, it's still with scratches, but less than the first two copies, fortunately that's the best copies there are, I don't know what I would have gotten otherwise...
I won't open the other one, I'm guessing that will be the same, I'll just sell it sealed.

Yup, arrived just after Christmas

OK because my tracking has been stuck since 28th of December and says error when you check it with royal mail. Apparently was ta Heathrow on the 28th and that's about it. Sent a couple thousand emails to hdzeta too but no reply so thought I'd check here.

Thanks for letting me know

OK because my tracking has been stuck since 28th of December and says error when you check it with royal mail. Apparently was ta Heathrow on the 28th and that's about it. Sent a couple thousand emails to hdzeta too but no reply so thought I'd check here.

Thanks for letting me know

That’s weird. What does it say when you track with Track17 and Royal Mail?

That’s weird. What does it say when you track with Track17 and Royal Mail?

With royal mail it says:

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference LX039687863CN. Please try again later.

Its been saying that ever since the 28th when it was apparently on its way to Heathrow but it seems like its not updating since then. And the Chinese tracking websites say its in transit but no actual detailed information. Is there anyone on here that can help me with hdzeta or I just have to wait and see if they ever reply on there?

Thanks

Mine arrive in roissy France (custom ) since 18/12/2017 and since no move. I sent a email to hdzeta and answer me : "I think should be X-max and new year holidays bring some delay,please wait more days,thanks."
So I wait...

Looks like others are waiting too so hopefully they eventually arrive. But yes its strange that the trackings are just stuck for so many days.

With royal mail it says:

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference LX039687863CN. Please try again later.

Its been saying that ever since the 28th when it was apparently on its way to Heathrow but it seems like its not updating since then. And the Chinese tracking websites say its in transit but no actual detailed information. Is there anyone on here that can help me with hdzeta or I just have to wait and see if they ever reply on there?

Thanks

Probably worth a call to Royal Mail and ask then what’s going on. Looking at Royal Mail it’s tracked in the U.K. as of the 28th so they’ve physically scanned it into their system

I received my boxset yesterday but in no hurry to open it since I have yet to open any HDZeta boxset and I have them all. I know I am nuts right? :dunno:

I received my boxset yesterday but in no hurry to open it since I have yet to open any HDZeta boxset and I have them all. I know I am nuts right? :dunno:

No need to open. 1 year later, you open it and then there is a big scratch and the steelbook is damaged. Maybe you are lucky not to get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Probably worth a call to Royal Mail and ask then what’s going on. Looking at Royal Mail it’s tracked in the U.K. as of the 28th so they’ve physically scanned it into their system
Just go off the phone with Royal mail. I think the person i was talking to was not very sure what they were saying but, apparently the labels on the box have been destroyed so the box will never reach its destination and they advised me to contact the sender and ask them to claim it and for me to ask for a refund.

They also said it could be customs not allowing the box to leave due to contents etc which that is obviously not the case as its just steelbooks. They can't see any further update than what we see so its all speculation but thats all they had to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.