China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone who bought one from Cinemuseum have theirs shipped yet?
Same here. This is their reply when I asked them about it:
Dear Customer
We are proceeding to the clearance of the order of Wonder Woman Hdzeta. The operation is not easy due to the high number of copies and customs controls.
As soon as your order is sent, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the tracking code.
We understand that waiting is never welcome, but we are working to complete all orders as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lionet
I think the lenti's are really good, (single & double), quite a bit of depth, during the armageddon chaos was only able to squeak out a single lenti in our GB, had to pay "more than the average bear" for the double.....and SO WORTH IT !!!
The steels seem to unscathed, just a little hiccup on a corner of a lenti, little bubble spots, can only be seen by a certain angle, not visible through many other angles....

IMG_0266 (2).jpg
IMG_0267 (2).jpg

Quick question, I noticed that despite the similarities between the One Click Special Pack and the Lenticular edition, the 5 postcards in the Lenticular edition aren't included in the One Click (they look different in the pictures). So technically I'd still have to buy the Lenticular edition separately if I wanted everything, in addition to the One Click?

Quick question, I noticed that despite the similarities between the One Click Special Pack and the Lenticular edition, the 5 postcards in the Lenticular edition aren't included in the One Click (they look different in the pictures). So technically I'd still have to buy the Lenticular edition separately if I wanted everything, in addition to the One Click?

Yes, that is correct. The Lenticular (Single Edition) has different contents and postcards not available in the Boxset.

Reactions: wquach
I think the lenti's are really good, (single & double), quite a bit of depth, during the armageddon chaos was only able to squeak out a single lenti in our GB, had to pay "more than the average bear" for the double.....and SO WORTH IT !!!
The steels seem to unscathed, just a little hiccup on a corner of a lenti, little bubble spots, can only be seen by a certain angle, not visible through many other angles....

View attachment 354142 View attachment 354143

My double lenti has the same, only can be seen at certain angle so not too bothered by it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
This is probably one of my fave releases. The entire box set is stunning, with 3 great editions. ♥

DSC_9415-2b.jpg

Although, I have to say that the winner is definitely the double lenti. That edition is a piece of art. Really lovely colours and awesome depth + sharpness.

DSC_9419-2b.jpg

DSC_9424-2b.jpg

Wow. I have never seen customize steelbook like that. Looks pretty good. How about the inside art though? Do they got cropped off?
Quite a few people do make custom steelbooks with different Front/ back covers. The inside artwork obviously won't match unless the artwork used is identical though.

Reactions: goufcustom
Status
Not open for further replies.