China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got the steel render, the double lenti and the 4k lenti, there wasn't this much movement on Suicide squad till near its date of preorder relatively speaking... maybe they'll try and get this out for release especially with all the competition they'll have with HMV, Manta lab and FAC. How I miss the days of Nova choice lol

I'm willing to wait as long as I have to because I know HD Zeta Net will really do something special. There's so much good artwork that HDZ can incorporate into the box, the booklet, Lenticular cards, etc. As for the boxset, I actually it has just the WW logo to match with the BvS boxset.

It doesn't matter who is first. Double dipping should be a good decision i think :D

True, I've said it before but I've not seen a film have so much great poster art in a while (where pretty much every poster is great anyway) and apart from one thing I didn't like about the film it was pretty decent as far as the recent DC films have been.

I'll be going for this and manta anyway and hoping manta use different art for slips (I'm really hoping they use the tank art on something)

Got the HMV steel in order but will most likely cancel that

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
The back of the 4K lenti should be the front. I think that is the best art with her mouth part way open. Looks sexy!!!

Very nice slips and steelbook, but it will give me a little bit thinking about which edition to choose. Coz I love front of double lenti and back of 4K single lenti :banghead:. Also back of steelbook should have been used as lenti. But still like more front of 4K lenti than back of double, so the choice is not going to be that hard afterall. Besides Im planning to upgrade to 4K soon so....And steelbook will be a stunner in full gloss and some ´bossing.

I don´t like that red color of folder though :meh: but that´s just a detail :D

Anyway looking forward to Manta´s choices, but since those beefy HDzeta´s :drool: have no competition I´ll probably stick with this.

Very nice slips and steelbook, but it will give me a little bit thinking about which edition to choose. Coz I love front of double lenti and back of 4K single lenti :banghead:. Also back of steelbook should have been used as lenti. But still like more front of 4K lenti than back of double, so the choice is not going to be that hard afterall. Besides Im planning to upgrade to 4K soon so....And steelbook will be a stunner in full gloss and some ´bossing.

I don´t like that red color of folder though :meh: but that´s just a detail :D

Anyway looking forward to Manta´s choices, but since those beefy HDzeta´s :drool: have no competition I´ll probably stick with this.

Haha, I love the look of the red folder. Looks classy with the gold writing, better looking than their black ones they do. Love the folder that comes with mad max too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Actually, just saw the 4K was a Lenti, too. I can't afford to start buying One-Clicks from multiple vendors so this makes me torn!

Haha, I love the look of the red folder. Looks classy with the gold writing, better looking than their black ones they do. Love the folder that comes with mad max too.

Yea I love that Mad Max folder as well, but this weird red just don´t suit me somehow, but maybe in hand will be better :)

Reactions: Flloydo
I love both the slips though there's hardly any/no poster artwork for this film I didn't like so I was always going to be a happy chappy. I fear for holofoil covering the blue area on the rear of the 4K slip though :(

So have the fullslips now been switched over, I'm sure earlier the 4K had the walking characters and the 3D was the bullet deflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.