China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so all the preorders are sold out but the remaining stock will be available December 12th on HDzeta's site? Thanks for the reply.

No. The pre-orders are all the orders. Barring the highly unlikely occurrence of a tiny amount of re-stock due to cancellations, this is completely sold out.

Ok, so all the preorders are sold out but the remaining stock will be available December 12th on HDzeta's site? Or are all copies literally gone? That would be unusual. Typically there are copies committed to preorders for groups like Hi-Def Ninja but there is usually some stock remaining for a release to the general public on their site, in this case on the 12th? Thanks for the reply.

No - everything is gone.

The Group Buys on the various fan sites have sold out, as well as the Steelbooks they put up on the HDZeta website.

I know there are a lot of pages here, but if you flip back you can find where someone posted that HDZeta was asked if any additional steels would go back on their website, and the answer was No, and that all copies have been sold out (unless there is a payment issue with those already sold).

I know it is a little confusing that you don't see the items on the HDZeta site, but they were there when they were available.

Reactions: digitalbabe
No - everything is gone.

The Group Buys on the various fan sites have sold out, as well as the Steelbooks they put up on the HDZeta website.

I know there are a lot of pages here, but if you flip back you can find where someone posted that HDZeta was asked if any additional steels would go back on their website, and the answer was No, and that all copies have been sold out (unless there is a payment issue with those already sold).

I know it is a little confusing that you don't see the items on the HDZeta site, but they were there when they were available.

Ok, thank you.

Someone in this thread wanted to sell his BvS and Suicide Squad box sets to buy Wonder Woman boxset on Ebay... so if you see this post, send me a direct message.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ashish
Gal Gadot refuses to work with Bryan Singer again. I think that is why these Wonder Woman editions sold out so quickly. You go girl.
I hope that reading this post is not causing some of your brain cells to wither and die.

Boy, I really put my foot in it. My apologies to Bryan Singer. Thanks for setting me straight.:emb:

Uh No need to apologize to Bryan Singer. He's in deep too. But he's more of a Kevin Spacey than a Brett Ratner.

And though Brett Ratner is no longer involved with Warner, he is still involved money wise with a lot of their upcoming releases including films not yet made. Still stands to make a ton of money.

Releases include Spielberg's "Ready Player One" as well as the Wonder Woman sequel and a release by Clint Eastwood.

Uh No need to apologize to Bryan Singer. He's in deep too. But he's more of a Kevin Spacey than a Brett Ratner.

And though Brett Ratner is no longer involved with Warner, he is still involved money wise with a lot of their upcoming releases including films not yet made. Still stands to make a ton of money.

Releases include Spielberg's "Ready Player One" as well as the Wonder Woman sequel and a release by Clint Eastwood.
In that case I hope they both make Clint Eastwood's day.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.