Lenti Edition---45.99 USD
Print run: 2000

Last edited by a moderator:

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Reactions
4,561 1 0
Yo @wxlinkswd, i saw there's a group buy on the other site for Justice League HDZeta Gold Label... i guess we will receive some info from you soon...
The term ‘other forum’ generally refers to one specific forum and there’s certainly no GB there for Justice League so I assume I know where you’re referring to and if that’s the case a GB being open there means nothing. It’ll be mid 2018 before we see HDZeta’s Justice League with the GB here about a month before so no don’t expect to hear anything soon

Jul 25, 2017
USA
Reactions
773 0 0
The term ‘other forum’ generally refers to one specific forum and there’s certainly no GB there for Justice League so I assume I know where you’re referring to and if that’s the case a GB being open there means nothing. It’ll be mid 2018 before we see HDZeta’s Justice League with the GB here about a month before so no don’t expect to hear anything soon
Well, I think we're talking about 2 different forums buddy. Wonder Woman released in movie theaters in 2nd June. @wxlinkswd opened this thread after 2 days, June 4th...

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Reactions
4,561 1 0
Well, I think we're talking about 2 different forums buddy. Wonder Woman released in movie theaters in 2nd June. @wxlinkswd opened this thread after 2 days, June 4th...
And yet the GB went live less than a month ago, HDZeta Gold Label Justice League was common knowledge a week or so ago

Dec 22, 2011
Mom's Basement
Reactions
2,742 0 0
Hey you Hollywood molesters of women, instead of abusing women, fondle, stroke and caress a beautiful steelbook like this one.:mad:
I, for one, cannot wait to get mine.:D

Nov 23, 2016
Reactions
102 0 0
The term ‘other forum’ generally refers to one specific forum and there’s certainly no GB there for Justice League
I find this whole "other forum" thing hilarious. It's like Beetlejuice... don't say his name three times or something

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,727 1 0
Hey all, I know it's a long shot. But I missed the group buy and the Ebay seller I purchased from misrepresented the description, so it's not the boxset they are selling. If anyone has a spare they are willing to sell to me directly, please pm. Thanks

satanclaus

The Yule Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2013
South Of Heaven, UK
Reactions
4,849 0 0
Hey all, I know it's a long shot. But I missed the group buy and the Ebay seller I purchased from misrepresented the description, so it's not the boxset they are selling. If anyone has a spare they are willing to sell to me directly, please pm. Thanks
No trading in these threads.

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,727 1 0
Really? I’ve seen posts deleted more recently than that, for exactly that.
Feel free to let me know when it happens. We shouldn't have full on back and forth price discussion etc in threads, but it's fine to ask if anyone has a spare.

satanclaus

The Yule Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2013
South Of Heaven, UK
Reactions
4,849 0 0
Feel free to let me know when it happens. We shouldn't have full on back and forth price discussion etc in threads, but it's fine to ask if anyone has a spare.
Oh right. So the “I’m looking for” threads are basically pointless now? As that’s where others have posted about wanting it.

To be fair, I was only playing at the start, but that’s definitely news to me.

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,727 1 0
Oh right. So the “I’m looking for” threads are basically pointless now? As that’s where others have posted about wanting it.

Folks can post in threads or in looking for threads or in release threads. Thanks

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,995 0 0

Wreck changed that rule a while back I remember. And "I'm looking for" threads are not pointless because more people still browse those threads than this or any single release thread. But there is the off chance there is someone not browsing the "looking for" thread and looking at this thread. So if you havent had any luck there, you might get lucky here. That is what i understood from his reasoning.

satanclaus

The Yule Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2013
South Of Heaven, UK
Reactions
4,849 0 0
Wreck changed that rule a while back I remember. And "I'm looking for" threads are not pointless because more people still browse those threads than this or any single release thread. But there is the off chance there is someone not browsing the "looking for" thread and looking at this thread. So if you havent had any luck there, you might get lucky here. That is what i understood from his reasoning.
Gotcha. Fair enough, thanks. I genuinely had no idea.

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Reactions
7,397 1 0
Got a little excited with seeing this thread bumped again, I clicked seen the released date as Dec 12th and thought live pictures or shipping soon notification. But guess not :dunno: doubt we'll see or have this in hand before Xmas.