China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone let me know if they have an extra double lenti for sale?
I wasn't able to grab one when it went on sale.
Would really love to have this :)

Double has already been sent and soon tracking numbers will soon appear on the site. I understand correctly? I still have the status on the site "Pending", is this normal?

I think you're a bit hopeful if you think people are cancelling this. Especially since Manta Lab seem to have done a bad job. The HDZeta lenit's were always going to be better than the Manta ones and it seems to have been confirmed by those that have received theirs.

Can't wait for this esp that it'll be released 2mrw ... hopefully I will have it before the NY ;):cigar:

I think you're a bit hopeful if you think people are cancelling this. Especially since Manta Lab seem to have done a bad job. The HDZeta lenit's were always going to be better than the Manta ones and it seems to have been confirmed by those that have received theirs.
The single lentis maybe but I think the double lenti from Manta is top quality. Off course I’m sure HDzeta’s lentis will be excellent aswell but hard to tell until we have them in hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Radagast
The single lentis maybe but I think the double lenti from Manta is top quality. Off course I’m sure HDzeta’s lentis will be excellent aswell but hard to tell until we have them in hand.

And Manta Labs Fullslip isn‘t bad too....so no bad release at all i would say.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Status
Not open for further replies.