China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, hope everything stays the same as it is there

In for the box set

That's excellent news ! :thumbs: Will be picking BvS up when I have the time to go with this ! Hoping for a great Full Slip for WW :drool:

Most likely I will get this but will depend on my available funds at the time of pre order and when been released compared to HMV UK release
I already have HDzeta Double Lenti BVS

I have HMV on pre order for now It will depend on when HDzeta release is for me to decide to cancel HMV order

Most of my available funds from now are been spent on Music on Vinyl Records instead of steelbooks but I will still be getting new release films on Blu-ray steelbooks but the back catalouge releases I'm cutting back on getting if I already have as a blu-ray in my collection

Can't wait to see the box set ... please make the box set a lenticular version like sucker punch !!!

Looks good, will be out of this and manta. Maybe even both but would like to get this to sit with their BvS

Let's be realistic though, it will be minimum of a year from this thread start date until we can order

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Great news, this will be the edition to own hopefully bring it on very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.