Wonder Woman (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
I spent last year catching up on some old blufans titles and picked them all up well below cost. Extremely below in some cases
Could you be a bit more specific? What titles were they?

Do you mean older crappier titles like Jack Reacher or TMNT?!

I don't think I've ever seen a Blufans Marvel film go for 'extremely below cost'.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Could you be a bit more specific? What titles were they?

Do you mean older crappier titles like Jack Reacher or TMNT?!

I don't think I've ever seen a Blufans Marvel film go for 'extremely below cost'.
No marvel’s. Mainly Disney/ Pixar editions and moulin rouge

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
wish i could get hold of a reasonble priced 3d 2d double lenti for my own collection.

basil :(
Am in the same boat as you

just want a nice 3D lenti for no more than £70 (refuse to pay anymore and support the over inflated secondary market prices, even if it means I’ll never own it)
don’t mind if it’s open, less than mint or from these guys or manta....might be waiting a LONG time for the price drops we wanna see.
the releases came and went at a time I wasn’t on top of releases id wasn’t online much. This was the only title I missed and have yet to get. I was lucky with most others

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Am in the same boat as you

just want a nice 3D lenti for no more than £70 (refuse to pay anymore and support the over inflated secondary market prices, even if it means I’ll never own it)
don’t mind if it’s open, less than mint or from these guys or manta....might be waiting a LONG time for the price drops we wanna see.
the releases came and went at a time I wasn’t on top of releases id wasn’t online much. This was the only title I missed and have yet to get. I was lucky with most others
i dont mind paying reasonable but some one ebay is asking £250 or $326 hence why it there is there you always get one asking 6 times the orginal price, i know things go up but i suspect this person is asking way to much and why its there prob not sell for a very long time but he can keep it.
but without others to compare its hard to put a price on it.
personally id pay a £100 tops i think thats fair to both sides that would give them 130$ more than fair in imho.
but as you say if its more than that i will do without and not funding scalpers no matter how much i want, if no one can help me here ill either get over time or just do without.
usually time will win.

if anyone does what to help me out at price above feel free to contact me by pm thought id put that out there just in case anyone does want to :D

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: yeslek