China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask,
and I know I', also VERY LATE with this, but still:

- do any of you know where I can purchase that Lenticular Boxset
at a reasonable price (not from scalpers on eBay and such)?

I would be very grateful for any idea and/or hints you might have for me!

Many thanks in advance!:thanks:
I think the eBay prices are reasonable prices right now :D

Maybe, depends on what can each actually afford and/or willing to spend.
I think the eBay prices are reasonable prices right now :D

I think I should had mentioned that I prefer some EU located item, because shipping from US to Romania is not cheap, and, for sure will have to go to the customs, where there will be additional costs, since the limit is just merely 10 USD/EUR for not paying Import Taxes (24%) and VAT (19%) , both added to the total cost of the package (product + shipping charges).
So for that 300$ adding let's say ~25$ for shipping, would be a total cost of 325$, which in customs would bring another 170,82$ for Import Taxes + 61,75$ for VAT (if I've made correctly the adding, if not somehow the VAT will be added after the Import Taxes are added already?!?!?), which will render the TOTAL COST to "just" 557,57$!!! :sick::vomit:

That's why I come here to the Ninja Help, cause if Ninja can't then who can, right? :naughty:

I plan to follow @Apollon's suggestion to place a request on the trading/wants thread, and will include all the details I could think of.

THANKS A LOT to ALL NINJA's!!! :thumbs:

If you can't get Ninja Help on here, there is one at 300$ on the bay which is not bad IMO for This release.

Last edited:
Totally agree with those statements;
I just saw this yesterday on someone's video,
and then, instantly fell in-love :drool::drool::drool:.

I feel that I have to confess, I only have just another One-Click,
of another dear movie of mine, The Greatest Showman from Manta Lab,
cause I usually don't feel the need to have many copies of the same movies,
unless they are SO GORGEOUS as those two (in my opinion).
And I OPEN and ENJOY EVERY SINGLE single bit of everything those edition bring!

One of My Favorite Boxset in all My Collection :oohyeah:
Worth every single $ and then some :drool::drool::drool: this is my favourite Boxset alongside The Dark Knight in my Collection. Bring on WW84 in 2020 :joy:

Last edited:
those who lookin for the 4k lenti edition there is one seller on ebay UK selling for £100
I am getting a good guys doll replica next month so cant afford £100 on a steelbook!
sucks as I this is one of my wanted editions.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Thanks man!
I also saw it, and actually saw there are several that sell parts of the One Click and some of them even the whole package;
but honestly, 100 GBP for a steelbook is too much, I consider this a "scalper price".
The price of the new item was 110 USD and one USD is WAY smaller than one GBP (at least on my money, to which I have to make the parity).

Anyway, still MANY THANKS!

And keep them coming... ;)

those who lookin for the 4k lenti edition there is one seller on ebay UK selling for £100
I am getting a good guys doll replica next month so cant afford £100 on a steelbook!
sucks as I this is one of my wanted editions.

Thanks man!
I also saw it, and actually saw there are several that sell parts of the One Click and some of them even the whole package;
but honestly, 100 GBP for a steelbook is too much, I consider this a "scalper price".
The price of the new item was 110 USD and one USD is WAY smaller than one GBP (at least on my money, to which I have to make the parity).

By the way the price originally was 110$ + shipping ( which was around 30$)
So with foreign currency charges etc it came to close to 150$

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Felix_ro
Thanks man!

Is it really a "scalper" price though or is it because its too expensive for you?

I think some people think they are entitled to an OOS/OOP edition for face value despite the fact they missed out on it in the first place. Yes it sucks when you see one edition of a boxset selling for almost the cost of the whole boxset but that is collecting for you. Values go up and down.

If you're gonna sell something then you're gonna want to get as much as you can for it.. At the bare minimum you try and break even but if you've got something that sells regularly for £100 that cost you £40 then you're gonna try and get the going rate for it. Nothing wrong with that.

Hello All,

I know I'm VERY LATE with this, but still, I would like to buy this:

Wonder Woman HDZeta Lenticular Boxset
sealed, ideally from an Europe source, at a reasonable price
(not from scalpers on eBay and such), ultimately I would even
accept it unsealed (partially or complete) but must be the
full pack and in mint conditions;
full

I would be very grateful for any idea and/or hints you might have for me; please PM me with your offers.

Many thanks in advance!
And than thinking I sold this for cost-price because I just hated the movie :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: JH2607 and Felix_ro
Thanks man!

Don't be pressured or fooled into this whole "ebay this and ebay that" pricing BS.

I was late with collecting the DCEU Zeta sets but within a few months I have purchased them all simply because I found the right person selling at a REASONABLE price outside of ebay! Justice League I purchased on release.
ebay isn't the 'be all and end all' of buying and selling. Everybody goes off ebay as the 'measuring stick' for market prices and it's rubbish. It's just an easy 'go to' source when you can't be bothered to wait or inquire elsewhere to get a better price. Everybody who sells on there marks their prices the same or ever so slightly less than somebody else because in reality nobody has a clue how much items are worth, it's made up pricing that creates a market of greed (or 'profit' for those who opppose this opinion...and yes it is just that folks, an opinion, so don't get all tetchy lol). Supply and demand... blah blah.

I wanted all the DCEU sets and the person I purchased off wanted to get rid of them all so we did a deal and I paid less for each set collectively that worked out cheaper than ebay prices. These sets were brand new and sealed. Maybe that was the right deal for just me? It wasn't about getting lucky, it was about not being silly in thinking there is only one place to go to obtain them.
Of course nobody is going to let anything go without a profit and yea I've purchased a couple of steels off ebay before now, but in your own mind you know where to draw the line as to what is reasonable and what isn't.
Buy to your means but definitely don't be fooled into thinking that ebay is always the saving grace for you because it definitely is not.

Sure, you can consider that it is too expensive for me, and that's why I call it "scalper price",
but I also think that anyone that purchase something like this for the sole purpose to sell it later
for double the price or more, a scalper and not a collector.
From this point of view, sure, you might have say I am looking for some collector that
is in need of quick money and/or has shifted his focus from collecting those to something else,
and wants to sell his copy.
Does this make more sense now? :naughty:
The bottom line, I do not expect to find it at the price was sold by HDZeta or of the GB,
but not for double the price or more, cause in that case, I have to humbly admit it,
I can't afford it, and I just (TRY HARD to :grumpy: :rofl:) forget about it. ;)

And, I NEVER sell anything that I have just one copy, and ALWAYS open everything and ENJOY them fully!

Is it really a "scalper" price though or is it because its too expensive for you?

I think some people think they are entitled to an OOS/OOP edition for face value despite the fact they missed out on it in the first place. Yes it sucks when you see one edition of a boxset selling for almost the cost of the whole boxset but that is collecting for you. Values go up and down.

If you're gonna sell something then you're gonna want to get as much as you can for it.. At the bare minimum you try and break even but if you've got something that sells regularly for £100 that cost you £40 then you're gonna try and get the going rate for it. Nothing wrong with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Don't be pressured or fooled into this whole "ebay this and ebay that" pricing BS.

I was late with collecting the DCEU Zeta sets but within a few months I have purchased them all simply because I found the right person selling at a REASONABLE price outside of ebay! Justice League I purchased on release.
ebay isn't the 'be all and end all' of buying and selling. Everybody goes off ebay as the 'measuring stick' for market prices and it's rubbish. It's just an easy 'go to' source when you can't be bothered to wait or inquire elsewhere to get a better price. Everybody who sells on there marks their prices the same or ever so slightly less than somebody else because in reality nobody has a clue how much items are worth, it's made up pricing that creates a market of greed (or 'profit' for those who opppose this opinion...and yes it is just that folks, an opinion, so don't get all tetchy lol). Supply and demand... blah blah.

I wanted all the DCEU sets and the person I purchased off wanted to get rid of them all so we did a deal and I paid less for each set collectively that worked out cheaper than ebay prices. These sets were brand new and sealed. Maybe that was the right deal for just me? It wasn't about getting lucky, it was about not being silly in thinking there is only one place to go to obtain them.
Of course nobody is going to let anything go without a profit and yea I've purchased a couple of steels off ebay before now, but in your own mind you know where to draw the line as to what is reasonable and what isn't.
Buy to your means but definitely don't be fooled into thinking that ebay is always the saving grace for you because it definitely is not.
Sure, you can consider that it is too expensive for me, and that's why I call it "scalper price",
but I also think that anyone that purchase something like this for the sole purpose to sell it later
for double the price or more, a scalper and not a collector.
From this point of view, sure, you might have say I am looking for some collector that
is in need of quick money and/or has shifted his focus from collecting those to something else,
and wants to sell his copy.
Does this make more sense now? :naughty:
The bottom line, I do not expect to find it at the price was sold by HDZeta or of the GB,
but not for double the price or more, cause in that case, I have to humbly admit it,
I can't afford it, and I just (TRY HARD to :grumpy::rofl:) forget about it. ;)

And, I NEVER sell anything that I have just one copy, and ALWAYS open everything and ENJOY them fully!
Don't forget that some of us paid the retail price incl GB fees, shipping and even maybe an extra 'fine' from the custom-friends :)vomit:) This all incl shipping to the buyer can cause these box sets to go for more than ''normal'' price. Also ebay wants a cut of the pie so ebay prizes will often be a reflection of actual costs. BUT if you're lucky and find one of someone who is in need of cash or just want to get rid of it, welllllll lucky you :)

Reactions: Felix_ro
Thanks Dazzler_31117, that's exactly what I aim for, some situation like you described.

Maybe you can also share with me (in PM if not here) where also you've searched and find what you got.

And sure thing, eBay is not a place just for "opportunists" (to not use "scalpers" :)), there could sometimes be found some genuine collectors selling theirs

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Sure thing, I can't forget about those "nicest of the fees" since I also have "subscription" to those well put by you "custom-friends :)vomit:) " :rofl:
But still, all those additional charges still don't make it double, triple or even more (I think I've seen a set that
the seller wanted just mere 399 GBP, which compared with 110 USD +taxes surely is more than triple (n):vomit::yuck:)

Don't forget that some of us paid the retail price incl GB fees, shipping and even maybe an extra 'fine' from the custom-friends :)vomit:) This all incl shipping to the buyer can cause these box sets to go for more than ''normal'' price. Also ebay wants a cut of the pie so ebay prizes will often be a reflection of actual costs. BUT if you're lucky and find one of someone who is in need of cash or just want to get rid of it, welllllll lucky you :)

I notice you didn't say WHERE you purchased your deal other than eBay......

So, where is this magical place? I want in....!

I notice you didn't say WHERE you purchased your deal other than eBay......

So, where is this magical place? I want in....!

Ohhh here he comes again, trying to stir it up for no reason :LOL:

Just for you though because you weren't privvy to my conversation with this other person during the purchase :rolleyes: ...

Somebody I got chatting to on Facebook. If you get speaking to the right people you find the right prices. Boom!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Status
Not open for further replies.