Australia
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: Amazon , Amazon Canada
Price: $129.99 , $143.99
Note: Amazon Exclusive Including
Wonder Woman Figurine/Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack

51WW1c1HXGL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet Elle! I'm hoping the UK gets it as well so I don't have to pay the customs fees!:)

Uk edition is up for pre order and has 3D which Canada and USA don't, but I have Canadian edition on pre order before they put up price and due to the exchange rate it's way better for me. It's about $90 aud more expensive for uk edition for me vs Canadian edition. Unless they drop in price.
I have hmv steelbook on per order so will have the 3D on that.
But just a heads incase you want to order.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Uk edition is up for pre order and has 3D which Canada and USA don't, but I have Canadian edition on pre order before they put up price and due to the exchange rate it's way better for me. It's about $90 aud more expensive for uk edition for me vs Canadian edition. Unless they drop in price.
I have hmv steelbook on per order so will have the 3D on that.
But just a heads incase you want to order.
Thanks mate, yeah I'm not sure which edition I'm going for yet. I'm still not totally happy with the statue on this. I wish the likeness was a bit better. I might end up just getting the Steelbook. Thanks for the heads up!:)

Does the Bluray come with a slipcover?

Someone posted those pics on amazon.com. They were not mine. So, sorry I can't answer your question :p

Edit: just found an unboxing video:

So to answer your question: no, it comes without a slipcover...

Last edited:
@AlienKing no I didn't mean the armor/boots, but that red fabric which seems to be under the armor.

View attachment 334801

In all movies you can see her skin under the armor.
yeah indeed that looks bad
and wtf happened to the face?
ok so I went and checked the original statue that also came with Steve Trevor and the legs are painted the same
what a gigantic goof

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
yeah indeed that looks bad
and wtf happened to the face?

Yeah, there is no likeness at all. But on the other hand I have to say that none of the current Wonder Woman action figures/statues out there really looks like Gal Gadot. Not even the Hot Toys version. I hope the Justice League Wonder Woman from Hot Toys will be better.
But that red fabric is just disappointing and totally wrong. How could this significant mistake get through the QC?