Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's nice but yeah the face is not working for me does not look like Gal .. just looks like an animated cartoon character with a crooked nose.. nice eyes tho :)

Suicide Squad came with 4k and looks like this comes with 3D. I'm gonna go with the retailer that hopefully offers both. Are you listening HDZETA?

Defo interested in this but I'm with @lgans316 on the art

With this poster I love the colours used but I actually think it's the weakest of the posters I've seen. It's still nice but I prefer the others. Something not right with her face

So I'm hoping they go with something else because at the moment HMVs mock up is better

Reactions: lgans316
Defo interested in this but I'm with @lgans316 on the art

With this poster I love the colours used but I actually think it's the weakest of the posters I've seen. It's still nice but I prefer the others. Something not right with her face

So I'm hoping they go with something else because at the moment HMVs mock up is better
Buy both, swap the steelbooks inside the Full Slip and sell the Manta Steelbook ;)

Reactions: Flloydo
Buy both, swap the steelbooks inside the Full Slip and sell the Manta Steelbook ;)

Well the HMV might not be the final anyway and mantas could always get denied and they have to submit something else

Loads of time to decide anyway, mantas won't be till early next year I imagine and by then the WWA will be out. Plus like I mentioned in the HMV thread BvS and SS had alternate art in a few countries so there will be loads of choice but I'll only go for one editon. Loads of options

Only problem is the WWA/ or uk will be matte unlike this

I recommend this movie, easily DC's best venture since TDKR, maybe even before. There's some great poster artwork, that'll make wonderful lenticulars. I'm in for this release

It almost doesn't matter what the film is like.

This movie has such fantastic art that I have yet to see a bad one.

This SteelBook will be amazing whatever art they choose. This may be a multi-dip SteelBook for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
It almost doesn't matter what the film is like.

This movie has such fantastic art that I have yet to see a bad one.

This SteelBook will be amazing whatever art they choose. This may be a multi-dip SteelBook for me.

Exactly, there is so much great art floating around for this that there are no excuses for a bad looking steel.