Release date: TBA
Order: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1173.PNG

Well, @Mickle_89 @StifflersDad @GI_SnakeEyes
@Wreck

The ebay link Wreck posted in his long and detailed reply was the one i had found and was about to post...

I think this is the only way so far to buy this release without being obliged to be member of another community. Hope all of you who will give it a chance will be happy with it. I won't cause i hate super heroes ;)

Thanks @Wreck for providing the ebay link for everybody.
I don't have any wish to spend a bucket full of cash on a bootleg that brings nothing new to the table.
All the artwork is a rehash of stuff already released. Doesn't even contain a frickin steelbook.
Honestly, some people would waste their money even on a dog turd if it was super limited.

I don't have any wish to spend a bucket full of cash on a bootleg that brings nothing new to the table.
All the artwork is a rehash of stuff already released. Doesn't even contain a frickin steelbook.
Honestly, some people would waste their money even on a dog turd if it was super limited.

Me neither but some members were showing interrest. So if this makes them happy...

thanks for clearing that up @Wreck This is nothing more than a slap in the face to every true collector imo
it is truly my honor to be amongst TRUE collectors here :thumbs:

The only thing I really don't get is the fact that The Hateful 8 Secret Full Slip edition which I bought too was praised all over (and it really did deserve that!) But an (also) awesome release like this one gets only hate and called a turd because it is not legit....

Last edited:
it is truly my honor to be amongst TRUE collectors here :thumbs:

The only thing I really don't get is the fact that The Hateful 8 Secret Full Slip edition which I bought too was praised all over (and it really did deserve that!) But an (also) awesome release like this one gets only hate and called a turd because it is not legit....

1) show me anywhere that it says the h8 edition is an official release? A test project for the official project? :wow:

2) Look at all Zesty custom slips. Not like he says they are real and officially licensed etc. So it is what it is ... buy or dont etc. but you know from the jump

3) I came with questions and suspicions but never did I say I couldn't be convinced otherwise. I alleged and poked to see what would come of it and so far I haven't been proven wrong otherwise. Got no problem being wrong cause in the end who cares, but as a Collector I like to know history and origin as it helps me make a purchasing decision. If something is nice and good and I like the movie and obtainable I'll search it down. I have a very cool obvious bootleg china slipcover Inglourious Basterds that is holofoil that I adore. The problem with this thread was how it was handled. People coming in and swearing something is legit simply cause something is made. And then of course all the hidden innuendos to spread agendas. Some people in this thread part of the lot even went from its real and legit 100% to who cares if its not its awesome. Lord forbid stick to the truth from the get-go and let people just decide on quality alone.

Did you miss the official project HDN had directly with Tarantino in December? :)

1) show me anywhere that it says the h8 edition is an official release? A test project for the official project? :wow:

2) Look at all Zesty custom slips. Not like he says they are real and officially licensed etc. So it is what it is ... buy or dont etc. but you know from the jump

3) I came with questions and suspicions but never did I say I couldn't be convinced otherwise. I alleged and poked to see what would come of it and so far I haven't been proven wrong otherwise. Got no problem being wrong cause in the end who cares, but as a Collector I like to know history and origin as it helps me make a purchasing decision. If something is nice and good and I like the movie and obtainable I'll search it down. I have a very cool obvious bootleg china slipcover Inglourious Basterds that is holofoil that I adore. The problem with this thread was how it was handled. People coming in and swearing something is legit simply cause something is made. And then of course all the hidden innuendos to spread agendas. Some people in this thread part of the lot even went from its real and legit 100% to who cares if its not its awesome. Lord forbid stick to the truth from the get-go and let people just decide on quality alone.

Did you miss the official project HDN had directly with Tarantino in December? :)

Yeah from the get is fine..... Look at the FedEx limited edition of Cast Away..... It is known to not be official...... but still everyone wants it.... It was never hidden or passed as being real.

Also what Project with Tarantino?? Did I miss that?

Every year Quentin Tarantino's movie theater in LA does something called "A Very Tarantino Christmas" in past years they teamed up with Mondo and did posters among other things. On Xmas 2017 they gave these away for all whom attended The Hateful Eight screening roadshow version with intermission etc.

"The New Beverly celebrated Christmas with a very special screening of The Hateful Eight, using writer/director Quentin Tarantino’s personal 35mm print of the extended roadshow version of his snowbound western mystery. It was a fun night celebrating the film family that has sprung up around the theater, and each attendee went home with an exclusive gift commemorating the event. Everyone in the sold out crowd received a sturdy glass mug filled with a replica of the film’s Lincoln letter and a sweet bag of jelly beans!"

http://thenewbev.com/tarantinos-vault/a-very-tarantino-christmas/

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Every year Quentin Tarantino's movie theater in LA does something called "A Very Tarantino Christmas" in past years they teamed up with Mondo and did posters among other things. On Xmas 2017 they gave these away for all whom attended The Hateful Eight screening roadshow version with intermission etc.

"The New Beverly celebrated Christmas with a very special screening of The Hateful Eight, using writer/director Quentin Tarantino’s personal 35mm print of the extended roadshow version of his snowbound western mystery. It was a fun night celebrating the film family that has sprung up around the theater, and each attendee went home with an exclusive gift commemorating the event. Everyone in the sold out crowd received a sturdy glass mug filled with a replica of the film’s Lincoln letter and a sweet bag of jelly beans!"

http://thenewbev.com/tarantinos-vault/a-very-tarantino-christmas/

I'm saying I'm thirsty can I get a glass?? lol

Reactions: Hewitt89
Hey guys my friend and I do not know exactly what is offered.
Can someone explain please please?
Thomas

It's a mug, they just put a paper inside them so you can see the printing on it. I'm guessing each mug had "The Hateful Eight" printed on 1 side and "Very Tarantino Christmas New Beverly Cinema 2017" printed on the other side of the mug. That or there were 2 different mug's one with each logo printed on them. I'm thinking more 1 mug with both...... but I can be wrong as I do not have it. Hope this helps you guys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.