Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: TBA
Order: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1173.PNG

I want this so bad! Maybe it’s good I missed out on HD Zeta!

What is UHD Club? A new premium retailer, store? Will there be a GB or is there a website to order from? Please provide some details when possible.

Ms had a GB but I needed to know when payment would be due and all the spots filled up before anyone got back to me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Time will tell.:naughty:

WCL makes good stuff, but its so easy to see they are not officially approved as no studio would entertain runs of 120 units etc like they do. At best this is just a distributor going under the radar as they def arent seeking approval for something that low of units. Look a this WW ... all poster art stuff , the obvious less risky way to do it. #justsaying

but who are you and what is your affiliation ? 17 posts in and knows all about this? are you WCL?

WCL makes good stuff, but its so easy to see they are not officially approved as no studio would entertain runs of 120 units etc like they do. At best this is just a distributor going under the radar as they def arent seeking approval for something that low of units. Look a this WW ... all poster art stuff , the obvious less risky way to do it. #justsaying

but who are you and what is your affiliation ? 17 posts in and knows all about this? are you WCL?

No.I'm just a person interested in collecting exclusives.
And I know this from my friend.
They've got official approval to release this.
WW is UHD club's first try.
The price for pre-order is about $80 which makes people not that interested in it including me.
So '120 units' is more like a try for their first release.

No.I'm just a person interested in collecting exclusives.
And I know this from my friend.
They've got official approval to release this.
WW is UHD club's first try.
The price for pre-order is about $80 which makes people not that interested in it including me.
So '120 units' is more like a try for their first release.

I have no idea how many units this is ... I've just seen WCL do 120 and 100 and 150 stuff is why I quoted that number. I refer to this as WCL as whomever made the thread called this WCL ... tho other stuff points to UHD club .... I'm guessing by the graphics it appears to be same outfit from creatives. If not the case lmk ... seems like MLIFE, WCL and this UHD Club are same umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.