Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: TBA
Order: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1173.PNG

New players in town all the better for US the collectors .

More choice means we can all find the things we want to add too our own shelfs .

From what I hear and looking at those package shots 300 will be devine :) .

• Thanks
Reactions: atomicblonde
Please be notifed this WW release has nothing to do with our WCL or MLIFE Series, I'm the addresser of WCL and MLIFE, and I posted the first threads of WCL and MLIFE, if anyone has any question about our issues, you can contact me. So please correct the title of this thread, many thanks.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck and tridon
Also afterthought.com

Surely the more limited the more desired the title will be. To me a low print run is just as likely to be Studio approved as a high one .

Looking into it more thire are going to be some crazy mad wanted titles on the horizon from the new players in the Asian market .

Me for one I'm drifting more into the artwork on the Slips and Keepcases especially when they deviate from the Super Hero treadmill :bag:.

Upcoming titles on this showing are now definitely on MY Radar :hungry::drool:.

• Thanks
Please be notifed this WW release has nothing to do with our WCL or MLIFE Series, I'm the addresser of WCL and MLIFE, and I posted the first threads of WCL and MLIFE, if anyone has any question about our issues, you can contact me. So please correct the title of this thread, many thanks.

Thread title changed. Thanks for the confirmation.

Also afterthought.com

Surely the more limited the more desired the title will be. To me a low print run is just as likely to be Studio approved as a high one .

oh my word the hidden agenda has arrived. should I be flattered?

oh my word the hidden agenda has arrived. should I be flattered?

Sorry if my post has offended in some way , that was not my intention .

Its a genuine observation , as of late the attraction of a Full Slip on a personal level has become more appealing .

A new retailer to extend the choice of the collector has to be a plus for all :) .

• Thanks
A new retailer to extend the choice of the collector has to be a plus for all :) .

Every legit retailer is a plus. And every NEW retailer should get in touch with HDN directly before running wild on the site as we have lots of advice to give as for obvious reasons HDN knows its own Community better then any old NEW retailer.

I think anyone who follows this Community well knows of a particular retailer that came out new in the UK that has found a hard traveled road because they didnt seek out advice before hand. I could say a million things on that but this is no smear campaign.

And on the flip side to all, HDN has to look out for the Community as I know for a 100% fact that there has been bootleg editions not approved happening. And also for HDN in itself as studios can send us *trouble letters* as we have seen before.

And because of all that .... people should only support legitimate releases for obvious reasons.

Well they certainly look to be the real deal .
Anything that brings wanted loved titles to the world of the a premium slip I personally welcome .
The under used older titles deserve a look .
Even a QUALITY Fan Made Slip of favourite titles I would welcome licence or no :)

• Thanks
If it's truly legit I'm interested. Looks beautiful, but I have to ask how heavy will this be and how much will it cost to ship? Will it be more prone to damage in shipping? One crack to the outer wooden box will kind of ruin the whole thing.

I really don't care about 'the Story' behind this release. Pics of product on the net made me pre-order this without hesitation. The wooden box looks amazing and that's a good reason for me to buy ;)

Respect to you! am a proud owner of the Hellboy box and have a lot of (pre)orders ready for Mlife & WCL releases.... They look awesome :thumbs:

I really don't care about 'the Story' behind this release. Pics of product on the net made me pre-order this without hesitation. The wooden box looks amazing and that's a good reason for me to buy ;)

Respect to you! am a proud owner of the Hellboy box and have a lot of (pre)orders ready for Mlife & WCL releases.... They look awesome :thumbs:
where can one order this?

China makes some interesting bootlegs. They look nice though.
This is a legit product mate just like all UHD Club, WCL & Mlife (China) products. If it's not sold over here or there is no GB here doesn't mean it's a bootleg or whatsoever ;)
You should see their next release; Schindler's List Full Slip edition.... Beautiful! Or did you see the Mlife Fight Club full Slip release? Google them, they're just Awesome :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.