Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Mar 15, 2017
Release date: May 16, 2017
Purchase link:
Amazon CA $20.99
Best Buy.ca $27.99

ww.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure this is the link to the steelbook? I found this other link that describes it as a steelbook (but no cover art). I have sent a request for clarification to AZ so hopefully they will let us know.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Nice. Gladly placed an order. Was going to order the regular edition from amazon last night but it was " not currently available ". Pending a US release, this will be the one to get for me.

Great ! Was wondering if they would release a steelbook for this one :) Now I hope it will be released in the US (to get a nice GB from @apsmith21 I hope). I'm just disappointed they didn't remastered the Director's cut instead of this cut..

Great ! Was wondering if they would release a steelbook for this one :) Now I hope it will be released in the US (to get a nice GB from @apsmith21 I hope). I'm just disappointed they didn't remastered the Director's cut instead of this cut..

Might be Target, that would be my guess.

When Amazon.ca has gotten some, it's always been Target that gets the USA one

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
So AZ says this link is the steelbook. Unfortunately, they are basing it on the same information as I see in the product description. They did not seem to check UPC or anything. I am keeping both orders temporarily till I get a definite answer.

Thanks for the post @candyman. I believe this is the correct link to the steelbook on Amazon.ca:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B06Y479HHV/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

If you scroll down to Product Description it says "DCU: Wonder Woman Commemorative Edition MFV (Steelbook/Combo/BIL/BD/DVD)"

That is one beautiful cover artwork. The re-release is obviously to capitalize on the upcoming Wonder Woman live action film.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
First Flight is one of my fav DC animated movies. Why they couldn't just remake this in the Live action film was beyond me. Sinestro is such a good villain.

I said the exact same thing when I saw that awful live action movie...should have just remade the animated movie...

I really hope at some point it gets a steelbook release, as a green lantern fan I thought the animated movie was fantastic

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark