Wonder Woman (Mystery DC Comics (ZBOX) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11 November 20 December 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on August 24 around 12 PM UK time)
Price: £37.99
Notes: Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook with all new artwork

DC_Z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling this will be an animated movie, I have no clue at all, just a hunch. Maybe, The Death and Return of Superman??
Can't see it being Shazam, but that is one movie that needs a good WEA.

I have a feeling this will be an animated movie, I have no clue at all, just a hunch. Maybe, The Death and Return of Superman??

Do you mean reign of the supermen?

already been steelbooks for death and reign. And they are not DCEU

Nope, I mean The Death and Return of Superman, like I said... it's a combination of both movies into one The Death and Return of Superman (Video 2019) - IMDb
It's just a guess. Is there anywhere that says it's definitely going to be DCEU apart from a post from @Bastiensmum ?

ohh, so it is still death of superman and the reign of the supermen then. You confused me because we both right, I just didn’t realise they released it as a double feature as well.

I don’t see the point in releasing that as a steel when we had both as lovely glossy separate steels but fair enough

I’ve not read it from a member here. It was on their Twitter ages ago. Not sure

ohh, so it is still death of superman and the reign of the supermen then. You confused me because we both right, I just didn’t realise they released it as a double feature as well.

I don’t see the point in releasing that as a steel when we had both as lovely glossy separate steels but fair enough

I’ve not read it from a member here. It was on their Twitter ages ago. Not sure
IDK, I just can't see them releasing a mystery steel for a big movie. They must have sold like what, 50-100 or these? Like others have said, I can't see many blind buying this.
In fact, I can't even see it being a WEA despite it saying exclusive. Maybe some restock of unsold steels from another country that haven't been released here. Would make sense for it to be a Man of Steel WEA, but they just won't sell the numbers justified for producing it

Reactions: Flloydo
IDK, I just can't see them releasing a mystery steel for a big movie. They must have sold like what, 50-100 or these? Like others have said, I can't see many blind buying this.
In fact, I can't even see it being a WEA despite it saying exclusive. Maybe some restock of unsold steels from another country that haven't been released here. Would make sense for it to be a Man of Steel WEA, but they just won't sell the numbers justified for producing it

Completely agree, it’s weird.

I personally think it’s one of the illustrated steelbooks for Aquaman, Wonder Woman justice league, suicide squad or BvS that were released in other places.

I thought this at first because the Marvel one says it's a live action movie and this one doesn't but It's a Zavvi exclusive re-release with new artwork and I don't think there has been any animated DC 4K steelbooks released in the UK yet

Reactions: davhyl
For those wondering the date has been pushed back again :rofl:

Screenshot_20191121-104834_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: