Wonder Woman (Mystery DC Comics (ZBOX) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11 November 20 December 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on August 24 around 12 PM UK time)
Price: £37.99
Notes: Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook with all new artwork

DC_Z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So this steelbook costed £37.99 and the steel with slip costing £24.99 what am I missing?
Zbox includes other items not just a steelbook

• An exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook with all new artwork
  • An official SteelBook protective cover
  • An official SteelBook pin badge
  • 2 officially licensed DC Comics collectables, all delivered inside a Zbox.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sridhar
Hmmm $50ish for a steelbook, no slipcase and extras I don’t need OR $29.99 for the same steelbook with a slipcase. Glad I canceled this. I’ll stick with the $29.99. Those that want the extras can enjoy.

Lol their protective cover in the zbox is a PET cover with “Zavvi” stamped on it. Awful.

What finish is the steelbook?

I was told by person who has the zbox
Matte with some spot gloss on armour

Hmmm, was hoping after the current WB wave it would be spot glossed and a debossed title but the armour is so minimal that it’s not sounding good at the moment

Can see the spot gloss on her outfit a bit bette here (picture from twitter)

8F63F449-6C57-4EC9-96B4-431A42B09502.jpeg

This is why you don't buy mystery stuff from Zavvi, they would take cardboard out the recycling and sell to a homeless person as an exclusive limited edition flat pack home, their little sale tricks are the worst but if people keep bending over and emptying their wallets so easy they will keep pulling this sort of thing.
How many got one of these and is any actually happy with it?

I kinda want the pin tbh... let me know if anyone wants to sell/trade theirs. :) (EDIT - never mind, got one!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickle_89