Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
From IMDB:
With:

Trailer:
Not yet...

Good news Ninjas! (to those who enjoyed the 1st one :p) World War Z Sequel Moving Forward! :LOL: ...without Director Marc Forster. No Release Date.

World-War-Z-Concept-Art.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=109752

With a worldwide box office take in excess of $535 million for the original film, Paramount Pictures and Plan B entertainment are keen on developing a sequel to director Marc Forster's World War Z. In an interview today with The Hollywood Reporter, producer and star Brad Pitt says that a number of ideas are currently being explored and that Forster is not planning on returning.

"We are talking about it," Pitt says of early sequel plans. "We are going to investigate a script. We have a lot of ideas we will cull from. Nobody is writing just yet, but we are compiling our ideas."

Last month, Forster hinted to ShockTillYouDrop.com that he wasn't necessarily keen on revisiting the zombie apocalypse.

"I like to explore different worlds," he said. "If I haven't done a genre, I like to challenge myself."

The original film, now available on DVD and Blu-ray, also stars Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale, Matthew Fox and David Morse and adapts Max Brooks' bestselling novel of the same name.

:oohyeah: :scat: :thumbs:

Attachments

• World-War-Z-helicopter.jpg
    World-War-Z-helicopter.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 307
Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh yeah that's also a shame.

Was gona say I can't imagine fincher agreeing to this and also agreeing to pg13

Oh I recognise him from loads of stuff. Hate shawshank FYI lol

Tbh I was hoping he would do the dragon tattoo trilogy
o_O?!

Nah, he already wasted enough time with the first one. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
o_O?!

Nah, he already wasted enough time with the first one. :p

Yep, genuinely can't stand it. Good acting but I've seen it too many times and the story is nothing that's not been done before but yet everyone rants about it and calls one of the greatest films ever made. :meh:

So many more better films. Thousands more

Funny thing is, they were actually the films that immediately sprung to my mind when @Flloydo first mentioned The Goon lol.

I still need to check out the second one too.

At first I did wonder will someone think I'm on about stiffler on ice

lol no time was wasted on dragon tattoo - would love to of seen Rooney, Craig & fincher continue them

Hahahha that's scary

It's too funny, her mouth is huge!

I like your avatar - most normal I've seen you have but its very cool

Yeah, again this is all new to me because it's been a long time since I read anything on it and with this news today it reminded me of the goon project but I read what noodles posted and never realised they took that money and made a 85 min animation that no one has seen. Very odd and harsh but with the success of deadpool lets hope it all happens still

I love fincher CC so until i see him make a bad film I'll ignore your exorcist 2 comment lol ( bar alien 3)

Every film of his for me is 10/10 (even Benjamin button- which not many like and social network too which is the one I thought I would hate considering I hate Facebook)
I'm a Fincher fan too. But I think he has largely been picking poor material. Benjamin Button is just a rejiggering of another bad film (Forrest Gump) by a terrible author (Philip Roth). Panic Room is just kind of boiler plate generic Thriller.
Gone Girl is awful summer Beach book pap....
Now, his fantastic technique and A list filmmaking chops are on display in these films - but it feels like Hitchock directing Weekend at Bernie's. He needs to choose A list material. And him directing a sequel to a "possible" franchise feels waaaaay beneath his talents. I love him enough as a director to give him "tough love". He is better than this. The promise of Se7en and The Game and Zodiac seems to be evaporating.
Do I hope WWZ2 is great? Sure. But, I would rather he was doing an original piece, and certainly not a zombie picture. (Especially since the zombie genre is completely played out, and tired).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm a Fincher fan too. But I think he has largely been picking poor material. Benjamin Button is just a rejiggering of another bad film (Forrest Gump) by a terrible author (Philip Roth). Panic Room is just kind of boiler plate generic Thriller.
Gone Girl is awful summer Beach book pap....
Now, his fantastic technique and A list filmmaking chops are on display in these films - but it feels like Hitchock directing Weekend at Bernie's. He needs to choose A list material. And him directing a sequel to a "possible" franchise feels waaaaay beneath his talents. I love him enough as a director to give him "tough love". He is better than this. The promise of Se7en and The Game and Zodiac seems to be evaporating.
Do I hope WWZ2 is great? Sure. But, I would rather he was doing an original piece, and certainly not a zombie picture. (Especially since the zombie genre is completely played out, and tired).

Fully understand where your coming from.

I do find it a little odd he's doing a sequel where he had nothing to do with the first but at the same time I'm interested to see what he does with a zombie film. And unlike burton and Depp for example, fincher and Pitt work IMO and that gets me excited. But I do get what you mean.

And I agree the days of the game, se7en, zodiac and even fight club seem to be gone but I do love his other work. Social network really surprised me, I hate all that sh*t and I seriously wasn't up for the film but I loved it. But then I'm a huge Benjamin fan too (I'm the only one I've met lol and I really can't compare it to gump apart from it pulls the heart strings - completely different films and ideas). I usually hate Jodie foster but I liked her in panic room. He just does somthing to films that make me love them even if I hate the actor/tress! Maybe it's the green palate he uses, I dunno.

Again gone girl I love because it wasn't his norm violent film except that one scene. She's a psycho genius and I thought affleck was great. Slightly simple film but I still enjoyed than most sh*t that year. But I do get what you mean; they are nothing on the older ideas and films he made. He is better than his last few films (ideas and premises) but his execution is always 100%, he still tries his hardest and don't give a half arsed film. Maybe that's what the difference is with him and other directors who could make those films but not out the effort and heart in. Just my opinion but I do understand you. I would give him tough love too but I genuinely love his films > they all mean something to me

Reactions: C.C. 95
Fully understand where your coming from.

I do find it a little odd he's doing a sequel where he had nothing to do with the first but at the same time I'm interested to see what he does with a zombie film. And unlike burton and Depp for example, fincher and Pitt work IMO and that gets me excited. But I do get what you mean.

And I agree the days of the game, se7en, zodiac and even fight club seem to be gone but I do love his other work. Social network really surprised me, I hate all that sh*t and I seriously wasn't up for the film but I loved it. But then I'm a huge Benjamin fan too (I'm the only one I've met lol and I really can't compare it to gump apart from it pulls the heart strings - completely different films and ideas). I usually hate Jodie foster but I liked her in panic room. He just does somthing to films that make me love them even if I hate the actor/tress! Maybe it's the green palate he uses, I dunno.

Again gone girl I love because it wasn't his norm violent film except that one scene. She's a psycho genius and I thought affleck was great. Slightly simple film but I still enjoyed than most sh*t that year. But I do get what you mean; they are nothing on the older ideas and films he made. He is better than his last few films (ideas and premises) but his execution is always 100%, he still tries his hardest and don't give a half arsed film. Maybe that's what the difference is with him and other directors who could make those films but not out the effort and heart in. Just my opinion but I do understand you. I would give him tough love too but I genuinely love his films > they all mean something to me
If memory serves - Panic Room was the first film that used "Bubble" titles. I remember when I saw the film and the opening credits rolled and I was like "whoa!". (Of course, now it's nothing special - But back then....It MAY be the best part of that film!!:LOL:...nah, he has some wicked camera moves in that film. And "secret" CGI that is maybe the best use of CGI - practical use.)
IMG_4292.JPG

I am a stone cold Fincher fan - I understand artists need to spread their wings and not keep doing the same stuff...
I never root for a bad film - so I hope this is a great success.
But I think you'll agree that this is a weird lateral move.
So, yeah - I said that John Boorman directed Exorcist II after Deliverance. (And you bummed a little);)
But... I could also say (if it makes you happy:angel:) that after the success of Terminator, James Cameron decided to do Alien II.
Feel better?:D;):thumbs:

• Thanks
If memory serves - Panic Room was the first film that used "Bubble" titles. I remember when I saw the film and the opening credits rolled and I was like "whoa!". (Of course, now it's nothing special - But back then....It MAY be the best part of that film!!:LOL:...nah, he has some wicked camera moves in that film. And "secret" CGI that is maybe the best use of CGI - practical use.)
View attachment 308632
I am a stone cold Fincher fan - I understand artists need to spread their wings and not keep doing the same stuff...
I never root for a bad film - so I hope this is a great success.
But I think you'll agree that this is a weird lateral move.
So, yeah - I said that John Boorman directed Exorcist II after Deliverance. (And you bummed a little);)
But... I could also say (if it makes you happy:angel:) that after the success of Terminator, James Cameron decided to do Alien II.
Feel better?:D;):thumbs:

Ahh I remember when I also see that mate, funny you say that because still when I watch that I love it and it looks so clever despite knowing what they can do with CGI lol

He does use secret CGI well.
Yeah some great angles and in other later films too

I do agree mate it is a weird move but I'm praying he makes it his own and in a way like a first film again instead of a sequel. Might sound weird but that's what im hoping because the first wasn't great. He's blatently only come on because of Pitt anyway. There's no way fincher enjoyed the first movie except Pitt and maybe the stairwell scene in red

Hahah I was winding you up with rhe shuuutup (it's why I spelt it like that and not "shut up" - would of been too direct)

And then true lies with the awesome late Paxton again

Ahh I remember when I also see that mate, funny you say that because still when I watch that I love it and it looks so clever despite knowing what they can do with CGI lol

He does use secret CGI well.
Yeah some great angles and in other later films too

I do agree mate it is a weird move but I'm praying he makes it his own and in a way like a first film again instead of a sequel. Might sound weird but that's what im hoping because the first wasn't great. He's blatently only come on because of Pitt anyway. There's no way fincher enjoyed the first movie except Pitt and maybe the stairwell scene in red

Hahah I was winding you up with rhe shuuutup (it's why I spelt it like that and not "shut up" - would of been too direct)

And then true lies with the awesome late Paxton again
It was in poor taste, and too soon - but I laughed my ass off when people were posting pictures of Bill Pullman, R.I.P.:LOL:
I poured one out for Paxton and got the metalpak of FRAILTY (a really good film, anyway - I just had never thought about getting the metalkpak of it).

It was in poor taste, and too soon - but I laughed my ass off when people were posting pictures of Bill Pullman, R.I.P.:LOL:
I poured one out for Paxton and got the metalpak of FRAILTY (a really good film, anyway - I just had never thought about getting the metalkpak of it).

How can people get Paxton confused with Pullman?

It's like Sam l Jackson says he always gets asked about the matrix lol

Have you seen the new art for the German version of the game?
Freaks me out

• Thanks
Tagged you have been sir

Nah never heard of that game. Don't even know them 2 names lol
Oh.
I though u were talking about The Matrix game!
Yeah, I saw that. An odd cover. But to be honest - The Game never really had any strong One Sheets even for theatrical release.
The big head puzzle poster for theatrical was never really that great.
Criterion's wasn't bad. (but gives away the ending)
IMG_4332.JPG

• Thanks
Oh.
I though u were talking about The Matrix game!
Yeah, I saw that. An odd cover. But to be honest - The Game never really had any strong One Sheets even for theatrical release.
The big head puzzle poster for theatrical was never really that great.
Criterion's wasn't bad. (but gives away the ending)
View attachment 308784

Hold on, I'm confused

I was talking about the matrix as a reference to bill Pullman and Paxton because I can't believe people get them confused just like Sam Jackson and Larry fishburne.

Then i said have you seen the new art for the German - the game

Then after your other post I said I've never heard of them names (Dylan & dermot)

So had you already seen the new game steel before I tagged you?
And what's the matrix game?

Hold on, I'm confused

I was talking about the matrix as a reference to bill Pullman and Paxton because I can't believe people get them confused just like Sam Jackson and Larry fishburne.

Then i said have you seen the new art for the German - the game

Then after your other post I said I've never heard of them names (Dylan & dermot)

So had you already seen the new game steel before I tagged you?
And what's the matrix game?
your post said:
-"It's like Sam l Jackson says he always gets asked about the matrix lol
Have you seen the new art for the German version of the game?"-
Since you didn't capitalize THE and GAME - I assumed you were still talking about the Matrix - and maybe there was some new German version of the ENTER THE MATRIX game or PATH OF NEO game or MATRIX ONLINE game.

• Thanks
your post said:
-"It's like Sam l Jackson says he always gets asked about the matrix lol
Have you seen the new art for the German version of the game?"-
Since you didn't capitalize THE and GAME - I assumed you were still talking about the Matrix - and maybe there was some new German version of the ENTER THE MATRIX game or PATH OF NEO game or MATRIX ONLINE game.

Hahahaha

You just well made me laugh. How did you get all that?

Yeah I meant he's always asked about the matrix because idiots think he's Larry

Haha loved them games. Oddly enough I was looking for them ps2 games the other day because I managed to find all my old Sony consoles (ps1, 2 and 3 with a bunch of games) and I can't find my enter the Matrix or path of neo

I'm guessing you was a fan then?

Hahahaha

You just well made me laugh. How did you get all that?

Yeah I meant he's always asked about the matrix because idiots think he's Larry

Haha loved them games. Oddly enough I was looking for them ps2 games the other day because I managed to find all my old Sony consoles (ps1, 2 and 3 with a bunch of games) and I can't find my enter the Matrix or path of neo

I'm guessing you was a fan then?
It was interesting. Enter The Matrix was kind of a mess - and they knew it. So they fixed everything with Path Of Neo. That game was awesome. And there is a guy that has been toiling for 7 years trying to get The Matrix Online back up and running.
https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/the-death-and-rebirth-of-the-matrix-online
IMG_4333.JPG

• Thanks