Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
From IMDB:
With:

Trailer:
Not yet...

Good news Ninjas! (to those who enjoyed the 1st one :p) World War Z Sequel Moving Forward! :LOL: ...without Director Marc Forster. No Release Date.

World-War-Z-Concept-Art.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=109752

With a worldwide box office take in excess of $535 million for the original film, Paramount Pictures and Plan B entertainment are keen on developing a sequel to director Marc Forster's World War Z. In an interview today with The Hollywood Reporter, producer and star Brad Pitt says that a number of ideas are currently being explored and that Forster is not planning on returning.

"We are talking about it," Pitt says of early sequel plans. "We are going to investigate a script. We have a lot of ideas we will cull from. Nobody is writing just yet, but we are compiling our ideas."

Last month, Forster hinted to ShockTillYouDrop.com that he wasn't necessarily keen on revisiting the zombie apocalypse.

"I like to explore different worlds," he said. "If I haven't done a genre, I like to challenge myself."

The original film, now available on DVD and Blu-ray, also stars Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale, Matthew Fox and David Morse and adapts Max Brooks' bestselling novel of the same name.

:oohyeah: :scat: :thumbs:

Attachments

• World-War-Z-helicopter.jpg
    World-War-Z-helicopter.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:
It was interesting. Enter The Matrix was kind of a mess - and they knew it. So they fixed everything with Path Of Neo. That game was awesome. And there is a guy that has been toiling for 7 years trying to get The Matrix Online back up and running.
https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/the-death-and-rebirth-of-the-matrix-online
View attachment 308786

I watched bits of the animatrix the other day and it's quite funny looking at the feature for the making of enter the Matrix. See I was young so I loved it lol m

But path of neo was fantastic and I remember being a bit annoyed whe enter came out because it didn't include neo

Don't think I ever see the matrix online - the website

Reactions: C.C. 95
Oh.
I though u were talking about The Matrix game!
Yeah, I saw that. An odd cover. But to be honest - The Game never really had any strong One Sheets even for theatrical release.
The big head puzzle poster for theatrical was never really that great.
Criterion's wasn't bad. (but gives away the ending)
View attachment 308784

Forgot to say, I really like that art on the right. Never seen that before

Reactions: C.C. 95
CANCELLED! :angry:

From Bloody Disgusting:

Paramount Just Pulled the Plug On David Fincher’s ‘World War Z’ Sequel

Devastating news from The Playlist who is reporting that Paramount Pictures, just last night, pulled the plug on the long-gestating World War Z sequel that had been in development under the direction of David Fincher.

The site asserts that budget, as is usually the case, was definitely an issue, but only to a degree. Fincher and his team were proposing something less than the budget of the original. The site believes it’s not entirely coincidental that Paramount, that makes far fewer films than the average studio, just allotted a lot of money for two significant blockbusters—Mission Impossible 7 & 8 that will arrive in the summer of 2021 and 2022, and just landed official release dates.

World War Z 2 had been staffing up for a lengthy shoot this year in five different countries and a six-month shoot in Atlanta, but the film simply never received its green light, and none of these hires were officially made.

Added the site: star Brad Pitt is apparently not a happy camper with the studio right now. The site notes that World War Z is now six years old and given that Pitt held out for years, waiting for Fincher’s schedule to clear and Paramount to greenlight the movie, it’s not inconceivable to think the project is now dead for good, though who knows what Paramount will ultimately do.

I didn't care for the first film and I never did understand why they were going to make another one.
Seeing how this was Paramount I think this is a good choice by them.

Well, that sucks! I really enjoyed the first one and was especially looking forward to the sequel since Fincher was at the helm... would love to have seen how he handled a zombie blockbuster.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon