Multi World War Z (2018)

Quite looking forward to this coming out:thumbs: and to be honest its been a while since I've been excited for a zombie game :oohyeah:

@Noodles Said id get back to you on what I thought of the game.

Fun Yes, will be playing it in a months time, I very much doubt it. Don't get me wrong its a very well made game, But and there's a BIG but, it will be very short-lived.

With all the stages that are currently available, I think I was done in around 6-7 hours Tops on the Single player mode. I also played with a few friends who had also picked it up and played with them, finished even quicker with them and they have all moved onto other games. It's like a Limited area version of the Division but with zombies

I get with as most games nowadays there is more than likely going to be add ons at some point, but for me, I can't see where the difference will be as all levels are the same, just a different scenery

Even for a cheap release game for me its a disappointment as there just isn't enough in the game to keep me wanting to play.

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles Said id get back to you on what I thought of the game.

Fun Yes, will be playing it in a months time, I very much doubt it. Don't get me wrong its a very well made game, But and there's a BIG but, it will be very short-lived.

With all the stages that are currently available, I think I was done in around 6-7 hours Tops on the Single player mode. I also played with a few friends who had also picked it up and played with them, finished even quicker with them and they have all moved onto other games. It's like a Limited area version of the Division but with zombies

I get with as most games nowadays there is more than likely going to be add ons at some point, but for me, I can't see where the difference will be as all levels are the same, just a different scenery

Even for a cheap release game for me its a disappointment as there just isn't enough in the game to keep me wanting to play.
Damn, that's a shame... I suppose we should've expected it really though. I hate when they release a very basic game with plans to update/improve it over time... by then I've already moved on to something else, like your friends have with this. That's the only downside with all gaming being online nowadays - it allows unfinished games to be released with developers just planning to update it whenever they please.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts anyway mate. Guess I'll give this a hard pass!

Yeah thats the shame with games nowadays by the time they have released new stuff ive already forgot about it and moved on and im not really one for going back to them now :rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Good game but unfortunately very short lived, this is a needed update but as with the rest if the game it won't take long to complete.