World War Z (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: November 2018 (TBA)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Theatrical Cut 3D + Extended(Unrated) Cut 2D, World Exclusive Artwork by Krzysztof Domaradzki.

Teaser Poster

Dhe9K_aV4AEagz3.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the arthouse/indie/cult films from plain archive. I though PA were for serious film enthusiasts... everyone is already doing premium packages for Hollywood movies. seems to completely clash with what is usually associated with PA.

but hey, it will make them more money... possibly at the expense of the high standard associated with the brand/label

I prefer the arthouse/indie/cult films from plain archive. I though PA were for serious film enthusiasts... everyone is already doing premium packages for Hollywood movies. seems to completely clash with what is usually associated with PA.

but hey, it will make them more money... possibly at the expense of the high standard associated with the brand/label

I have to agree. This choice baffles me, too. Hopefully it's just a small detour, not a sign of things to come.

thanks, @Apollon! :thumbs: not sure about this - i was one of those people who banged on and on about the book when it came out, which i think is awesome, but i've still never seen the film, because the trailer appeared to be for a completely different and less interesting story - and changing to fast zombies, no! :wtf: but Plain are on fire at the moment, so will watch with interest. :wow:

Reactions: IRON MAN
thanks, @Apollon! :thumbs: not sure about this - i was one of those people who banged on and on about the book when it came out, which i think is awesome, but i've still never seen the film, because the trailer appeared to be for a completely different and less interesting story - and changing to fast zombies, no! :wtf: but Plain are on fire at the moment, so will watch with interest. :wow:
I know...fast zombies...it’s so unrealistic right?

Not sure if I should be impressed or not. Then again, I haven't bought anything PA for a long time. I like the movie though so interested to see how this turn out.

speaking about Fincher i hope there'd be The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo UHD WEA happens in my lifetime...
1 film of a trilogy with part 2 on the way with all new cast..... easy pass :(

Absolutely gutted about that. I really wanted him to do the sequels. I actually forgot he’s doing the world war Z sequel too. Hopefully he pulls it off

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
The Scariest Zombies I have ever seen were in Maze Runner: Scorch Trials.
They are not dead, infected with the ''flare'' virus, so they are not really Zombies I guess :dunno:
...but they are scary as hell and so well done :wow:

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP
speaking about Fincher i hope there'd be The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo UHD WEA happens in my lifetime...
Me too! And I'm still wishing that Sony would revive the Fincher+Mara+Craig team and finish the trilogy :sorry:
Alvarez and Foy and anyone else can have the rest of the series that are not written by Larsson

Sorry for being OOT :p