World War Z (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: November 2018 (TBA)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Theatrical Cut 3D + Extended(Unrated) Cut 2D, World Exclusive Artwork by Krzysztof Domaradzki.

Teaser Poster

Dhe9K_aV4AEagz3.jpg

Last edited:
28 Days Later is my all time favourite zombie movie. Call me biased being a Brit but I just thought it was great. They milked it somewhat with 28 weeks later but much like WWZ I prefer fast moving 'zombies' or infected. I think it just makes a movie more exciting with the protaganist having to work hard to get away.
A WWZ 2 would have been great.

28 Days Later is my all time favourite zombie movie. Call me biased being a Brit but I just thought it was great. They milked it somewhat with 28 weeks later but much like WWZ I prefer fast moving 'zombies' or infected. I think it just makes a movie more exciting with the protaganist having to work hard to get away.
A WWZ 2 would have been great.

I (and mates who also love the film) don’t label it as a zombie film. It’s a virus (rage virus) there are technically not dead.

But it’s a fantastic film and usually does fall in that bracket.

Zombieland, Shaun of the dead and dawn of the dead remake are mine

Dawn of the Dead ? Zack Snyder ?

Best zombie film.

tumblr_omlz4qWrYW1ra4318o1_400.gif

WWZ is a bad movie and A bad zombie movie.

:thumbs: & :thumbs: Snyder’s Dawn of the Dead is epic best horror remake and zombie movie of recent times and right up there with the very best. WWZ :yawn::sleep: Family friendly PG-13 Zombie CGI-fest with little to no blood or gore :meh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Genla
:thumbs: & :thumbs: Snyder’s Dawn of the Dead is epic best horror remake and zombie movie of recent times and right up there with the very best. WWZ :yawn::sleep: Family friendly PG-13 Zombie CGI-fest with little to no blood or gore :meh:

THIS.

And also, the ending the reshooted (the last 20 min) in the lab'. Just... :sick::sick::sick::BS:

I'm so pissed paramount canceled WWZ 2 cause fincher had full powers (The script, Blockbuster high budget AND Rated R, return Fincher/Pitt).. So F*c* you Paramount...

Reactions: willbar84
WW Z = best zombie film of all time?
OK, maybe not, but surely in many folks' 'Top 50' . . . I'll put it in my 'Top 10' . . . which reads - in no order of preference:-
1) ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS
2) DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake equally good)
3) REC
4) PLANET TERROR
5) 28 DAYS LATER
6) DEAD SNOW
7) RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD
8) DEMONS
9) NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (original)
10) WW Z

THIS.

And also, the ending the reshooted (the last 20 min) in the lab'. Just... :sick::sick::sick::BS:

I'm so pissed paramount canceled WWZ 2 cause fincher had full powers (The script, Blockbuster high budget AND Rated R, return Fincher/Pitt).. So F*c* you Paramount...

The ending alone having to be reshooted let alone the result was a ****show in itself. Damn reading your Summary of what Fincher had planned for WWZ 2 is definitely a kick in the balls knowing it has been cancelled as that sounds right up my alley and a very worthy watch.

Again I wouldn’t count planet terror as a zombie film either.

But people mix that up like they do with 28 days later and if they both was then they would make my top 5