Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Sept. 17, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $27.99
ORDER

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a $10 gift card from Best Buy, I'm getting this and the Taget Exclusive :thumbs: Can't wait till Tuesday :scat:

BB has a promo to save $10 instantly if you buy any two 20 oz. coke products and 1 6.3 oz. bag of Combos. I think I'm going to try that. I just hope they don't run out of coke and Combos!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
BB has a promo to save $10 instantly if you buy any two 20 oz. coke products and 1 6.3 oz. bag of Combos. I think I'm going to try that. I just hope they don't run out of coke and Combos!

LOL! I'm going to do the same! :thumbs: I absolutely love Coca cola! A soda, a snack and a movie... sounds great to me! :LOL:

Reactions: darczap
LOL! I'm going to do the same! :thumbs: I absolutely love Coca cola! A soda, a snack and a movie... sounds great to me! :LOL:

Franky, you crack me up, man. You get excited over the most obscure things. :hilarious:

Nice to know this is coming to Canada, though. I may consider it for the bonus disc if the extras look further into the making of the film.

I passed on this in favor of the Target slip box edition for 2 reasons. The 30 minutes exclusive footage is only downloadable and the soda and combos is like $8 with tax.

Reactions: MK50
Franky, you crack me up, man. You get excited over the most obscure things. :hilarious:

Nice to know this is coming to Canada, though. I may consider it for the bonus disc if the extras look further into the making of the film.

LOL, :hilarious: Thanks Tridon! :thumbs:

BestBuyExclusive.jpg

DSC06104.jpg

I passed on this in favor of the Target slip box edition for 2 reasons. The 30 minutes exclusive footage is only downloadable and the soda and combos is like $8 with tax.

Buy both! That's what I did! But I got all this for $7 by using my $10 gift card :scat: :LOL: :oohyeah: Coke, Snack, and the movie... here I come! :thumbs:

BBCokeandCombos.jpg

Best Buy sure promotes obesity :smashed: the Coke Soda and pizza roll thinggy are too much unhealthy with the carb/fatty stuff (no wonder why whenever they promote free shirt for their other media exclusives the size of the shirt is normally XXL :( )

Anyhows on the serious side - so the exclusive offer is a Cinemanow and no exclusive slipcover of some sort?

Last edited: