Wow, Ebay Seller Greed

Jan 30, 2017
Quite a while ago, I purchased a Harry Potter edition from Ebay Italy. Hard to find and I had been wanting one for a long time. When it arrived, it was damaged and incomplete. Seller was difficult, but got it returned and refunded.

Two years later, another one turns, so I bid and win. Seller clearly stated international shipping to my address in the listing. Surprised to see the seller cancel the sale stating "something wrong with buyers address". They then promptly relist with a starting bid of twice what I won it for, and a buy it now four times the winning bid, and double the postage cost.

Obviously greed kicked in. That is twice I've been burnt with Ebay Italy sellers. I think I'll give up trying to get anything from there again :)

Quite a while ago, I purchased a Harry Potter edition from Ebay Italy. Hard to find and I had been wanting one for a long time. When it arrived, it was damaged and incomplete. Seller was difficult, but got it returned and refunded.

Two years later, another one turns, so I bid and win. Seller clearly stated international shipping to my address in the listing. Surprised to see the seller cancel the sale stating "something wrong with buyers address". They then promptly relist with a starting bid of twice what I won it for, and a buy it now four times the winning bid, and double the postage cost.

Obviously greed kicked in. That is twice I've been burnt with Ebay Italy sellers. I think I'll give up trying to get anything from there again :)
What edition were you trying to get?

Forgive my ignorance but does this come with an actual glass globe? or are you talking about the amray edition (blu-ray/dvd) that has the globe on the front of it?

He means this one
717x1200.jpg

Reactions: jaws finatic