WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Man, this game has tons of old guys I like but I wish it had Mick Foley ... :(

btw, in battle royals or Royal Rumbles ... the jagged edges and screen flashes are HORRID! Thankfully I only rented it ... but id love to buy it for super cheap for nostalgic reasons haha...

anyone know if the raw smackdown game has mick foley in any way ?

Cause u can import those characters into this game.

no Mick Foley is not in the smackdown vs raw game the plan was to have him in both games but when he left wwe they took him out off both games

Yeah the control scheme is total crap. Its hard to do a lock up/grapple

Its so sad too, because a game of thsi magnitude is something I've wanted for about 10 yrs ... and they ruin it.

Anyways ... I did make my create a player Mankind (would of loved Cactus Jack) but they actually had all the costume stuff for Mankind so I went with that.

The UFC game by THQ coming out looks golden tho ... THQ used to be THE BOMB when it came to wrestling games back on the N64 :scat:

Yeah the control scheme is total crap. Its hard to do a lock up/grapple

Its so sad too, because a game of thsi magnitude is something I've wanted for about 10 yrs ... and they ruin it.

Anyways ... I did make my create a player Mankind (would of loved Cactus Jack) but they actually had all the costume stuff for Mankind so I went with that.

The UFC game by THQ coming out looks golden tho ... THQ used to be THE BOMB when it came to wrestling games back on the N64 :scat:

That's too bad. I've been wanting a good wrestling game for quite a while. I haven't played one since the N64, those games were awesome.

+1

although I havent played that game, I played the demo and was blown away, awesome control scheme.

Who in the hell makes **** like this, jeez. what tards'

smacdown vs raw is and will always be the best wrestling series but over the last few years they have slowed it down. but it is still good same people made it if they change the scheme this year to legend scheme im done with them

smackdown vs raw is way better i play them both and yes i agree that SvR is better. legends of wrestlemania brings back memories but is not worth the money with such a bad system that they implemented on the game too bad i had high hopes