Release date: November 17, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Fan Factory
Price: €34.99

X-ASexyHorrorStory-FanFactory-Steelbook-4KUHD-Blu-ray.jpg

X-ASexyHorrorStory-FanFactory-Steelbook-4KUHD-Blu-ray_1.jpg
X-ASexyHorrorStory-FanFactory-Steelbook-4KUHD-Blu-ray_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this post on another site:

"I just tested my personal copy of the new Italian SteelBook on a domestic Sony 4K player (non-region free) and although the disc does say Region B, it played back fine. No issues. The Blu-ray is Region B locked and came up with the standard region playback message."

So the 4K is region free but apparently the Blu-ray disc is region "B" locked.

Found this post on another site:

"I just tested my personal copy of the new Italian SteelBook on a domestic Sony 4K player (non-region free) and although the disc does say Region B, it played back fine. No issues. The Blu-ray is Region B locked and came up with the standard region playback message."

So the 4K is region free but apparently the Blu-ray disc is region "B" locked.
Aren't all 4Ks region free?

Reactions: Flloydo
There are a very few exceptions. Somebody on another site claimed that this 4K was region locked because it had the "B" symbol on it. Turns out they hadn't tested it. :rolleyes:
Interesting! I haven't made the jump to 4K yet, but was always led to believe they were all region free.

Interesting! I haven't made the jump to 4K yet, but was always led to believe they were all region free.

See post #19.

There are a few Nordic releases. Some due to error. There are other titles as well.

Death Wish (2018) and Greenland (2020): applies to Nordic releases (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland)

The Outpost (2020) USA release supposedly locked to region "A"

Les Aventures d'Antoine Doinel FR release.

Weathering With You standard edition USA release and The Spine of Night USA release locked to region "A"