DVD X-Files File Drawer DVD Ed[Brazil]

Holly Go

Premium Supporter
Aug 3, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Edit-digitalbabe Per various sources, it was limited to 1000, about $427, and comes in wood cabinet.

The holly Grail from Brasil for sure....

This x files special edition is just amazing, never saw it live, but i heard stories about it...:drool:

The legend tells that are two little drawers for the nine seasons...

But its really, really impossible to find...i tried and i tried..and the legend also say that its was really really expensive..EEK!

But a girl can dream who knows some day i will be walking down the street and see one for sale...:scat:

attachment.php

It would look good in my living room...:drool:

Attachments

• x-files box.jpg
    x-files box.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 539
Last edited by a moderator:
Will the seried ever come onto Blu-ray. I keep reading and hearing different things. Do we know anything for definite?

JBhifi online Australia are doing a tin box with 54 discs covering all the series and both movies. Only DVD format though but still looks good. Check it on their site. Not sure how big this will be bit could be huge to cram 54 discs in there

Looks pretty cool to me, not going to get it though (ever!) cause it's way too expensive. I'd rather pay this price for the Matrix JP Neb lol

I could make something like this... if and when tehy start releasing BD seasons.

I remember this one, back in the LE DVD days I think I saw 1-2 collectors who actually had this set

What a beautiful LE. But to get that today if you can even find it in the first place, would cost as much as buying a new car. I'd rather have this than a new car but I can't afford either. ^^,