Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 4th, 2016
Purchase link: X-Men: Apocalypse
Price: $29.99

32029126_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a steelbook...now I have to repurchase my whole metalpak collection of the previous seven movies as steelbooks....waaaahhhh :greedy::greedy::greedy:

giphy.gif

Just kidding...that's too ridiculous even for me.

Reactions: dfoles
The last couple of Fox steelbooks have been meh, so hopefully they add a bit of pop to this one. Would like to see a proper steelbook release for a X-Men film in the USA.

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and tono06
The last couple of Fox steelbooks have been meh, so hopefully they add a bit of pop to this one. Would like to see a proper steelbook release for a X-Men film in the USA.
I am surprised they didn't continue with the Futurepak to complete the set.. i just hope this is white and not bare metal..

I am surprised they didn't continue with the Futurepak to complete the set.. i just hope this is white and not bare metal..
The futurepaks had great artwork and had decent quality. This steelbook looks absolutely terrible. Hope Germany releases one with alternative artwork like on previous Fox releases

Reactions: rj531
Best Buy US had the steelbook listed first on their site a month ago, then cameout last week that it is no longer available and is sold out! :confused:Then, Best Buy changed the steelbook # from 32029126 that was on site a month ago to # 5578656 today, :wtf: BUT it is listed as X-men Apocalypse (Blu Ray disc), :yawn: YET the picture is that of the steelbook. In calling a store, they said that that is the number to use to order for the steelbook even if it doesn't have STEELBOOK on it. :wacky::wow::OMG: Unbelievable! :hilarious:

Seems like the $24.99 pricing is set to make collectors choose 3D or SteelBook but not both like previously. Of course they would like to see double dippers...