Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99 £16.54

71bNC1AvxLL._SL1500_.jpg

71MXbZQdWrL._SL1500_ (1).jpg71PeqNQdUUL._SL1500_.jpg91ttD0suXHL._SL1500_.jpg

darkphoenix_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
they name the artist on the back of the steelbook and i just want to ask them why they didn't deliver the artwork for this in 300dpi. it looks like a low res jpeg.

Unlike the rest of the world I think this movie is a fantastic piece of cinema and one of the best X-Men films but my god this steelbook needs to die and never be seen of again. :rofl: It is hideous!

This is the only x men film I don’t own and although I wasn’t a fan I’d still love a version to sit in the collection. Can’t stand this steel and Was hoping on a better re release but I’m guessing all the x men films and spin offs will get re releases soon

This is the only x men film I don’t own and although I wasn’t a fan I’d still love a version to sit in the collection. Can’t stand this steel and Was hoping on a better re release but I’m guessing all the x men films and spin offs will get re releases soon
What makes you think that :whistle: I'd actually be surprised if disney rerelease any new non mcu marvel stuff now from fox full stop, let alone for this train wreck of a film. It's all dead in the water.

What makes you think that :whistle: I'd actually be surprised if disney rerelease any new non mcu marvel stuff now from fox full stop, let alone for this train wreck of a film. It's all dead in the water.

I don’t have any inside info, I only think it because it’s superheroes, x men, now Disney, a decent franchise and Disney like to milk that cow with re releases. Plus 4K re releases. Also with the other marvel and Star Wars 4K re releases they went through the past 2 years this franchise would seem the next in line for the same treatment. However, although you mentioned they aren’t MCU, I was on the same page until last Friday ....

the existing non MCU X men have now kinda been confirmed to be in the MCU in WandaVision with the alternate Peter Evans quicksilver. Possibly a multiverse version (can’t see why else they would use Evans otherwise it’s a strange cameo and even bigger kick in the nuts to ATJ)

so I do agree that they might not want to release those films anymore but I honestly can’t see them sitting on them not making anymore new money from the releases plus they now have a loophole to do so

Last edited: