Everywhere
Release date: June 11, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99 (FNAC) - €25.16 (Amazon)

X-Men-Days-Of-Future-Past-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

X-Men-Days-Of-Future-Past-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
I always see comments about how steelbooks are photoshopped. I don't get it. Aren't they all photoshopped?

What exactly are people expecting?

I always see comments about how steelbooks are photoshopped. I don't get it. Aren't they all photoshopped?

Yeah. It’s the same thing when people say that movies look too CG as if there’s a real King Kong that can be filmed in real life.

Reactions: Stygian

When they say it looks Photoshopped, they mean it's amateurish.
Yes all artwork is photoshopped but you shouldn't be able to tell.
Same as the post above, if they say it looks too CG they mean it's bad CG.

Reactions: Punker76

I guess my take is that it’s not been done very well, basic and amateurish with no artistic flare whatsoever.

Kinda gutted it turned out like this. Typical for it to be only one out of the 9 main films that didn't use the uk 4k amaray art :rolleyes:

Oh yeah it's still photoshopped lol i wasn't arguing that. I meant i actually really like that art, so it'd be typical this flick is the only one of the series that didn't follow the uk 4k amaray art.

Yeah I was just ribbing about the photoshopping on it. I think that one looks good too.

I noticed it's the North American 4K amaray art that they used for this SteelBook.

Yeah I was just ribbing about the photoshopping on it. I think that one looks good too.

I noticed it's the North American 4K amaray art that they used for this SteelBook.
Ahhh right, US amaray art... wondered where I'd seen it. Unfortunate, but that's disney for you :rofl: