X-Men: Days Of Future Past (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 26, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on April 24, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

X-Men Day of future past.jpg

Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
I’m just going to wait until these until these are out so I can see finishes. Far too expensive for catalogue titles (especially the first few films) and if I do like them then I’ll use a code after release instead of full price. More expensive than Star Wars blows my mind and even those (and marvel re releases) are overpriced

Damn shame they went with that front over this (n)

View attachment 503935

yep was hoping for this too. Best art for the film

Reactions: samdavies
I’m just going to wait until these until these are out so I can see finishes. Far too expensive for catalogue titles (especially the first few films) and if I do like them then I’ll use a code after release instead of full price. More expensive than Star Wars blows my mind and even those (and marvel re releases) are overpriced

More expensive than Star Wars because of the lenti magnets.

• Haha
Reactions: a_o and Flloydo
Looks like zavvi has catched up with non red carpet member getting access early lol, they stopped the free postage start of this year.
Why dont they offer all regardless of location the red carpet as i buy enough to benefit from it discouhts and codes you are sometimes able to use.
Sure am getting sick of them and the rising greed in what they charge for some stuff. I just wish i could resist in pre ordering stuff and save when in stock with codes.
But sometimes its a hit or miss with some if still in stock.

Looks like zavvi has catched up with non red carpet member getting access early lol, they stopped the free postage start of this year.
Why dont they offer all regardless of location the red carpet as i buy enough to benefit from it discouhts and codes you are sometimes able to use.
Sure am getting sick of them and the rising greed in what they charge for some stuff. I just wish i could resist in pre ordering stuff and save when in stock with codes.

Have you asked Zavvi?

Free postage discount code end of use on pre orders was in November 2020

Red Carpet discount codes is meant for in stock items only and that applies also to all discount codes

Only reason red carpet discount codes works sometimes on pre orders is when a pre order goes live the discount codes have to be disabaled manually and that happens usually a few min after a pre order goes live

Due to shipping costs at the moment it's very unlikely you will see red carpert extended to other countries outside UK

Even if zavvi did extend red carpet to other countries use of discount codes are meant only for in stock items as per terms and conditions of red carpet and also applies general terms and conditions for non red carpet subscribers

Free postage discount code end of use on pre orders was in November 2020

Red Carpet discount codes is meant for in stock items only and that applies also to all discount codes

Only reason red carpet discount codes works sometimes on pre orders is when a pre order goes live the discount codes have to be disabaled manually and that happens usually a few min after a pre order goes live

Due to shipping costs at the moment it's very unlikely you will see red carpert extended to other countries outside UK

Even if zavvi did extend red carpet to other countries use of discount codes are meant only for in stock items as per terms and conditions of red carpet and also applies general terms and conditions for non red carpet subscribers

Yes free shipping stopped early this year no codes was need, it was available each time.
That's ok i just order a heap of items and just pay the one off shipping price.

I am aware that red carpet codes are for in stock items but sometimes members get lucky if purchase early, im sure that will stop just like they did with standard codes and the good old welcome code to save a little which aint worked for while now, probably since red carpet started.

I see no reason why they cant offer red carpet to all regardless if shipping is expensive or not you can add 100 items to your cart as its always been and still pay one off shipping so the other 99 items is costing them. What difference does not having red carpet mean there.
It can offer benfits like getting an item with slip which the started and is annoying should be available to all.
Yes there slips might not be the best or worth the extra but nice to have choice, i personally have had to pick non slip cause i had no choice, but there was a couple that slipped through the net.

Im not sure what other things red carpet offers only thing i can think of is being able to use member's code quickly when live, as for when in stock items then most codes will work for most people anyway.
There was rc members getting first dibs at things first but its not been the case for me just this one so maybe that have caught up on this now.

I get must of my ltd from elsewhere now in fear of how poorly packed and damaged it be from them but have had no options in some items and took the chance and got surprised how better packed it was not in jiffy bags, maybe it was luck of draw on who packed it.
I dont mind paying a bit on shipping elsewhere its just nice to see things turn up mint.

Steels i still purchase these from them as they still seem to lead the way on them but i very rarely get ltd from them these days.

Yes free shipping stopped early this year no codes was need, it was available each time.
That's ok i just order a heap of items and just pay the one off shipping price.

I am aware that red carpet codes are for in stock items but sometimes members get lucky if purchase early, im sure that will stop just like they did with standard codes and the good old welcome code to save a little which aint worked for while now, probably since red carpet started.

I see no reason why they cant offer red carpet to all regardless if shipping is expensive or not you can add 100 items to your cart as its always been and still pay one off shipping so the other 99 items is costing them. What difference does not having red carpet mean there.
It can offer benfits like getting an item with slip which the started and is annoying should be available to all.
Yes there slips might not be the best or worth the extra but nice to have choice, i personally have had to pick non slip cause i had no choice, but there was a couple that slipped through the net.

Im not sure what other things red carpet offers only thing i can think of is being able to use member's code quickly when live, as for when in stock items then most codes will work for most people anyway.
There was rc members getting first dibs at things first but its not been the case for me just this one so maybe that have caught up on this now.

I get must of my ltd from elsewhere now in fear of how poorly packed and damaged it be from them but have had no options in some items and took the chance and got surprised how better packed it was not in jiffy bags, maybe it was luck of draw on who packed it.
I dont mind paying a bit on shipping elsewhere its just nice to see things turn up mint.

Steels i still purchase these from them as they still seem to lead the way on them but i very rarely get ltd from them these days.
For those that are not red carpet subscribers after release date you can purchase most of the red carpet exclusives by clicking quick buy when you see listing on zavvi website
You can then also use the usual active discount codes that work as by then they are in stock items

I purchased American werewolf in london with slipcase using the quick buy trick and I'm not a red carpet subscriber
You just make sure you dont click on purchase links or the item itself on zavvi website you only click quick buy

When you click quick buy it will add to basket you can then use a discount code and complete purchase

For those that are not red carpet subscribers after release date you can purchase most of the red carpet exclusives by clicking quick buy when you see listing on zavvi website
You can then also use the usual active discount codes that work as by then they are in stock items

I purchased American werewolf in london with slipcase using the quick buy trick and I'm not a red carpet subscriber
You just make sure you dont click on purchase links or the item itself on zavvi website you only click quick buy

When you click quick buy it will add to basket you can then use a discount code and complete purchase
Thanks! Was never able to order red carpet exclusives before since I'm in the US, but now it works. I suppose I will miss out on an item sells out in pre-order, but nice trick if there are no immediate sell outs.

Reactions: paulboland