tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: July 14, 2015
PRICE: $29.99
ORDER: Amazon.com

rogue-cut-slipcover-jpg.171053

Includes 17 minutes of previously-cut footage, including a subplot involving Anna Paquin's Rogue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Bryan Singer has announced, "Rogue Cut of X-Men: Days of Future Past will be released on July 14th!"
SNIKT_Emoticon.gif

Rogue_Cut_2.png

http://collider.com/x-men-days-of-future-past-rogue-cut-release-date-set-for-july/
Singer also previously revealed that in addition to being 17 minutes longer than the theatrical cut of the film, the Rogue Cut also features “a few little changes.” It’ll be interesting to see if this alternate version is significantly different than the theatrical iteration, or if it simply includes this lengthy future-set excursion. The aforementioned image shows Rogue potentially played a much larger role in the central plot point, but I guess we’ll find out for sure this summer.
x-men-days-of-future-past-the-rogue-cut.jpg

Pre- Order: :amazon: N/A

popcorn2.gif

This will be the edition to get. Whether it's in slipcover, steelbook, or another form is up to you. Where's OUR version @tridon? We tend to have better slips than US :p Even though we use the same arts.

Reactions: tridon
@tridon DAMN-IT Ken!!!!!!!!! :squint: I went in late to a work meeting so I can post this, I wanted to make sure I beat YOU! :banghead: :mad: :meh:

attachment.php

:D

:hilarious:

gif-X-Men-sandbox-833646.gif

This will be the edition to get. Whether it's in slipcover, steelbook, or another form is up to you. Where's OUR version @tridon? We tend to have better slips than US :p Even though we use the same arts.

It's Fox, so our version will be the same, except we'll get the "let's cover the other half of the box art with god-awful bilingual text" edition! :p

Feel free to add a link in here for the Canadian one when you see it, though. I'll edit the title of the thread.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
:hilarious:

gif-X-Men-sandbox-833646.gif

It's Fox, so our version will be the same, except we'll get the "let's cover the other half of the box art with god-awful bilingual text" edition! :p

Feel free to add a link in here for the Canadian one when you see it, though. I'll edit the title of the thread.
Yea, thanks to that almost 50% of this slip will be writing. I do like it when some of them actually consider this and put the French title as small as possible. Most recently I remember they did that with The Babadook gatefold slip.

OH SNAP! Nicee! More gatefolds :LOL: Birdman had a red gatefold here. But I'm unsure about the photoshopping here :dunno: The red going through the characters? From the pics, it looks sooo bad.
@AlienKing LOL! :p I'm not crazy about the artwork myself! :wacky: 'Rogue Cut' should of had her front and center :photo: I would of liked to have seen the EMPIRE Magazine cover ;) Oh well, I'm getting this no matter what! :woot:

AnnaPaquinRogue.jpg

@AlienKing LOL! :p I'm not crazy about the artwork myself! :wacky: 'Rogue Cut' should of had her front and center :photo: I would of liked to have seen the EMPIRE Magazine cover ;) Oh well, I'm getting this no matter what! :woot:

View attachment 171077
Lovin dat cover. May be I'll make my own slip? :naughty: I'll wait to see your in-hand pics before committing.