X-Men: First Class (4K & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

TGO

Jun 7, 2015
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on April 9 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

12968005-4674853431764969.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How come they have stock of the other steelbooks in the series but not this one? Is it just cause it has Jennifer£ Lawrence on the cover?

It’s not sold out.

both the 4K and the 2d were instock at 1am for buy now (they go to buy now at 1am because zavvi can’t work around BST) they both went out of stock an hour later around 2am.
None of the other films are sold out. So this is just temporary. They will be back

I still haven't been charged for this. They charged me for Last Stand like 10 days before release.

I still haven't been charged for this. They charged me for Last Stand like 10 days before release.

I think there’s been a delay in stock which explains why It went to buy now at 1am and then sold out within the hour.

Reactions: Shark
I ordered this when it went live to buy now on Tuesday, dispatched yesterday and arrived today. Oddly fast shipping

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83