X-Men: First Class (4K & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

TGO

Jun 7, 2015
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on April 9 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

12968005-4674853431764969.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@a_o I guess not :rofl:
I enjoyed first class, it was a good start to the remakes but its a pass for me with that artwork.
i knew it.

i'll keep my original steelbook for this (even with the logos on the front) and just stream first class in 4k when it comes to d+ indefinitely in a few weeks

i'm in for dofp thru dark phoenix from fnac though. i don't need the magnets from zavvi but i hope they're all still embossed.

Yeah very disappointed by the artwork, not sure if the lenticular magnet will make it look better but there was better artwork options available so I don't know why they went with this.

Yeah. I’m in the US as well and I’m holding out that these make their way over to Best Buy by the end of the year. But with our luck, they’ll package all the X-Men Steels into some kind of Box set for the holiday.

Reactions: MM3
Yeah. I’m in the US as well and I’m holding out that these make their way over to Best Buy by the end of the year. But with our luck, they’ll package all the X-Men Steels into some kind of Box set for the holiday.
There's no guarantee they will be released in the US. So far, they have not released the Star Wars 4K steels in the US. It's still possible, but I'm not holding my breath for either line of 4K steels.

Reactions: Shark
Oh, and in the same email - note the mis-spelling of blu-ray:

DISNEY CLASSICS PRICE DROPS

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! We've slashed the price on our massive range of classic Disney movies, including all your childhood favourites and the modern remakes! Strap yourself in for some serious nostalgia in crisp 4K Ultra-HD and Blue-Ray!