X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Future Past (2D)
X-MENJP.jpg

Attachments

• X-MENJP.jpg
    X-MENJP.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 791
Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense throwing in the old disc just so they can charge inflated price. I would have got it if they were doing a proper double pack like blufans for example. The Czech version all the way and hmv.

How's the double film going to work with the artwork? I'm going to order anyways...

Just like The Wolverine likely. It just states on the J-card that the first film is included as well.
We didn't get steels for the first two movies, so I suppose they are trying to play a bit of catchup for those (like myself) that prefer to have everything in the same style case on the shelf.

Futurepak Artwork for the Steelbook? Interesting. I wonder if this is final artwork or placeholder only.

I've not liked any of the Steelbook artwork announced for DoFP before this (assuming it is the actual artwork) so would have been tempted to get it... but never really liked any of the other X-Men Steelbook artwork either, so ended up ordering all the FuturePaks, plus the Italian DoFP FuturePak to go with them. Now I've got all those it'd be silly to switch back to a Steelbook, so I'll stick with the FuturePak's for now I guess.

Definitely looks cool, but way expensive (hey, it's Japan isn't it?). As long as someone else gets this (and Germany would be a good bet), then I'll just go with them. But can throw up a pre-order just in case. Note, I do know the Czech Republic should get this too, but they must share their run with someone else or maybe it'll end up cancelled.

Are you f**king kidding me with that price! And it doesn't even include 3D. Will stick with Italian futurpak. The quality, finishing and artwork choice on recent futurpaks have been outstanding.

Definitely looks cool, but way expensive (hey, it's Japan isn't it?).

Are you f**king kidding me with that price! And it doesn't even include 3D.

25 years of zero interest rates :thumbs:

....and then the lying corporate scum on CNN and BBC make out like we are any different ….we got debts that make the Japanese crash of the early 90’s look like a walk in the park LOL :hilarious:

Last edited: