X-Men: First Class

Would you purchase an "X-Men 1st Class" Steelbook?

• Yes, regardless of how the film is

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Yes, but I'd prefer if the film was good

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No, I have no interest in this franchise or a Steelbook

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Maybe-I'd need to see the art first

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Maybe-I'd need to see the film first

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I have been asked to gauge interest in a steelbook of this title. Is this something you would buy? Only if the movie is great, good, etc. Or would awesome artwork sway you into a purchase?

Attachments

• First Class.jpg
    First Class.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 233
If the movie is good and the steel looks nice I'll buy it.

If the movie is fair, but the steel looks great, I may buy it.

If the movie is terrible, the steel would have to be amazing for me to buy it (which has happened).

This, i'm hoping for, is a good movie.
If anyone watched Hex a long while ago, notice Michael Faasbender was Azazeal...lol..
I don't know why it tickled me, but i found it funny.
Id like to have this one steelbook, but again, artwork for me but, if its goning to be anywhere near as bad as the oringal movie posters, they can keep them..:rolleyes:

Tossin, do tell, what movie was sooo bad, but the steel awsome?...

I would get it no matter what it looked like or how good/bad the movie is. As long as it's not a sticker book, has inside art, and depending where released, no rating logos on the steelbook cover :D

This would be a Canada release and possibly USA too if it happens. I don't have any further info then that and what's in the OP. I'm just repeating what I was asked to do.

I'd probably be interested in such a steelbook !
Hope we will have a FNAC exclusive in France, like Wolverine :D

Yes-I'd be interested in this, and a bonus would be a concurrent release of the other X-Men flicks. The color scheme and look of the films compliments the Steelbook treatment well, I think.

Yes. I'd love to get this one in Steel. I have my fingers crossed that this movie turns out awesome. The latest trailer has given me much more hope that this movie will deliver.

Here's a HD trailer of the movie (looks great, IMO)

Last edited:
I just saw this in the theatre yesterday. Anyone else going to see it?

I thought it rocked - Michael Fassbender was great in this. :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.