X1-3.jpg

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS / X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST 2-FILM COLLECTION
Release Date: April 19, 2016
Price: $39.99
Order: Amazon.com
XFC-DoFP.jpg
XFC-DoFP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I'm looking at these, I still love them, but they should've had Storm on X2 and Jean Grey on The Last Stand. Nightcrawler was cool in X2, but he only appeared in the one film, so they shouldn't've put him on the slip.

The Wolverine films should've received slipcovers, too. Could've had Sabretooth on Origins and Wolverine on The Wolverine. If those do end up happening now, I won't want Wolverine on them since he's already on X-Men 1.
agree! was wondering what made them pick Nightcrawler. Storm should have been featured in X2 & Jean Grey in The Last Stand as you stated!

Reactions: tridon
DoFP confirmed for the US! It's now appearing on FoxConnect's site. Still no Amazon listing, though.

FOXCONNECT LINK

Also, at BR, it was confirmed that the trilogy and 2-film pack will be slipboxes with the shrink around them, so you'll need to buy the full package in order to get them. The 2-film pack also has a spot to add the disc for Apocalypse when it comes out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
DoFP confirmed for the US! It's now appearing on FoxConnect's site. Still no Amazon listing, though.

FOXCONNECT LINK

Also, at BR, it was confirmed that the trilogy and 2-film pack will be slipboxes with the shrink around them, so you'll need to buy the full package in order to get them. The 2-film pack also has a spot to add the disc for Apocalypse when it comes out.
F**K YEAH! :woot: @tridon Thanks for the confirmation Ken! :thumbs: This one I'm definitely gonna get! :hungry: :thumbs:

Reactions: Le Marquis
agree! was wondering what made them pick Nightcrawler. Storm should have been featured in X2 & Jean Grey in The Last Stand as you stated!

The Nightcrawler scene at the White House made him a fan favorite like how Quicksilver did in the DoFP but of course Jennifer Lawrence trumps anyone...lol

X1 should've been Xavier. Storm shouldn't have been on any cover as her character did not do much. X3 should be Phoenix.

they will probably re-release that second boxset to include the Apocalypse disc. The spine will then be changed to 3-Film Collection.