X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook)(FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Albeit not a new release, just figured we could use a thread for this title. Looks good, its blu-ray sized but its region locked. I prefer it to the German edition since it doesnt have the FSK logo on it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kill4Steel

Premium Supporter
Dec 13, 2009
The Boondocks
Reactions
53 0 0
This is awesome, I was never a fan of the German one due to its printed on green fsk logo. With Iron Man fetching so much and their being two releases. German and Canadian. You'd think this one would go up in value since their is only 2 ... German and French. I wonder if German is locked since this one is locked .... none the less, I believe this one would be worth more due to FSK.

Dec 21, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Reactions
5 0 0
FSK logo on german is blue (16) and it is region locked. The one thing i dislike about the german release is the logo, but the one thing i dislike even more than that logo is the archy blu band on this french one..why couldn't they have done a normal blue band, or none at all?? I don't like change :( ;) :D

Last edited:

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Ok, got my copy ... Looks awesome! Maybe the next IronMan haha? When Wolvy 2 comes out. Just like IronMan they only released 2 Wolvy titles this one and German one. I'm not a fan of the German one ... I like this one better, esp since I didnt know his claws are all like pure metal on both front and back! :)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Here's some pics. In the first pic you can see how the claws are shiny metal on the back. Same as the front, which the 3rd pic basically highlights with the darker shot. Funny how the stock photo is so huge that many orginally thought it would be DVD size, clearly not the case. Awesome steel, imo.

Attachments

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
68,727 16 0
chip how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking i havent seen one of these on ebay for such a long time and was wondering what this steelbook goes for
I hope chip doesn't mind me saying Karl, but I think I found his auction - he paid $70 for a sealed copy, but it had a dent on it.

Looks like shipping was $12.

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
Reactions
10,690 0 0
LOL. That was it. The dent is on the back. Hoping the front looks good!!!

Aug 25, 2011
Toulouse
Reactions
326 0 0
one i 'm still looking for with Iron Man. if so wants to sell it, please let me a mp. thanks

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Can't believe I actually manage to find this one on Fnac.com Marketplace for 15€ shipped to Canada and arrived within 7 days in PERFECT condition!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

BTW, I know you guys won't believe me, but, true story! Thanks for a friend to pointing it out! :oohyeah:

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Can't believe I actually manage to find this one on Fnac.com Marketplace for 15€ shipped to Canada and arrived within 7 days in PERFECT condition!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

BTW, I know you guys won't believe me, but, true story! Thanks for a friend to pointing it out! :oohyeah:
That's an awesome deal. Insane. Great score. He must have paid half that in shipping alone lol.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Reactions
13,639 1 0

Great find Drum! Congratulations!