X-Men Quadrilogy Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Only At Blufans) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of March, 2017 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: X-MEN Quadrilgy Collection WWA steelbooks OAB (Only at Blufans) includes X-Men: Apocalypse + X-Men: First Class + X-Men Origins: Wolverine + The Wolverine
All come with Blufans Exclusive Numbered Full Slip Case. Limited to 300 sets only.
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey
- Quadrilogy
- Apocalypse

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this in hand, someone correct me but the only art that makes any sense is Apocalypse.
X-Men First Class; Xavier is in his wheelchair which happens for all of 5 minutes in one scene at the end of the movie with Moira Magtagert, so I guess technicially it sort of maybe works?
Wolverine: Origins - Night Crawler and Rouge are the only characters on the back besides Wolverine, each have zero screen time. On top of that Logan is wearing a suit not in the Movie, that is an X-Men 1-3 suit.
The Wolverine: Storm, Emma Frost, Xaiver, and Magneto all on the cover and all not one second of screen time. Again Logan is wearing something from another movie never worn in this film.

I hope I am confused, comments?

I have this in hand, someone correct me but the only art that makes any sense is Apocalypse.
X-Men First Class; Xavier is in his wheelchair which happens for all of 5 minutes in one scene at the end of the movie with Moira Magtagert, so I guess technicially it sort of maybe works?
Wolverine: Origins - Night Crawler and Rouge are the only characters on the back besides Wolverine, each have zero screen time. On top of that Logan is wearing a suit not in the Movie, that is an X-Men 1-3 suit.
The Wolverine: Storm, Emma Frost, Xaiver, and Magneto all on the cover and all not one second of screen time. Again Logan is wearing something from another movie never worn in this film.

I hope I am confused, comments?

Not confused mate. I pointed it out in post #78

Back of Origins is actually X-Men 2 artwork and there is a lot of Days of Future Past elements included considering it's not even part of the set. For a 'premium' set you would think BF would do their homework.

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter
i dont see the point of this release, well i see it money money money! lol if the whole set would had been included it could have been perfect but it feels and it is incomplete!

Not confused mate. I pointed it out in post #78

Back of Origins is actually X-Men 2 artwork and there is a lot of Days of Future Past elements included considering it's not even part of the set. For a 'premium' set you would think BF would do their homework.

I don't think they made a mistake. I think it was on purpose of using the artwork from a different movie.

I don't really mind if they did that switching of artwork. It's either you like it or not.

I love it and that is all that matters to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
To my knowledge, Blufans will never release a complete set of X-Men. Someone from China said that X-Men: Days of Future Past was banned in China because the Chinese government has banned depictions of "time travel" in film & TV. Sounds odd, but it's true. Just look it up. With that said, Blufans will never release a complete X-Men set. That's just reality. That basically explains why DOFP is missing from this set. It's not the fault of Blufans or Fox. It's the Chinese government's fault.

To my knowledge, Blufans will never release a complete set of X-Men. Someone from China said that X-Men: Days of Future Past was banned in China because the Chinese government has banned depictions of "time travel" in film & TV. Sounds odd, but it's true. Just look it up. With that said, Blufans will never release a complete X-Men set. That's just reality. That basically explains why DOFP is missing from this set. It's not the fault of Blufans or Fox. It's the Chinese government's fault.

Lol i wrote that. Imagine living in China where Back to the Future is banned!! Also, Crimson Peak was banned because the Chinese government does not allow depictions of ghosts and The Dark Knight was banned due to "cultural insensitivities" (probably due to the scenes in Hong Kong showing it as a refuge for a criminal). Here's a good article (https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/10/no-ghosts-allowed/411940/) about it. Just be glad you live in country that doesn't censor its movies!!!!

Lol i wrote that. Imagine living in China where Back to the Future is banned!! Also, Crimson Peak was banned because the Chinese government does not allow depictions of ghosts and The Dark Knight was banned due to "cultural insensitivities" (probably due to the scenes in Hong Kong showing it as a refuge for a criminal). Here's a good article (https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/10/no-ghosts-allowed/411940/) about it. Just be glad you live in country that doesn't censor its movies!!!!

Mind blown!! That's insane, did not know that

Nice pics too

(Lol also did not know that about iron man 3 and other films with specfic scenes/ cuts just for China... Mad)

Last edited:
This set makes no sense to me but I do like the box art + full slip arts a lot. But it's not enough for me to pull the trigger :D

Are these numbered individually? Specifically Apocalypse and First Class. Seen some on eBay that have numbered stickers and some that don’t.

6AA9F44F-B567-4CC5-9A8D-71CD6286D285.jpeg

This set makes no sense to me but I do like the box art + full slip arts a lot. But it's not enough for me to pull the trigger :D

In China Days of Future Past is banned due to the time travel aspect of the film. I heard china bans that.

Are these numbered individually? Specifically Apocalypse and First Class. Seen some on eBay that have numbered stickers and some that don’t.

View attachment 337497

for those that ordered the individual it was numbered. tho i thought it was only apocalypse ... has limited to 200 sticker and may be blufans most limited numbered edition ever?

HDN will have some up on HDN store after Mondo Con at fair price.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: YellowCake
That ban is true, read up on it. But strange how HD Zeta release the terminators isn't it?

In China Days of Future Past is banned due to the time travel aspect of the film. I heard china bans that.

That ban is true, read up on it. But strange how HD Zeta release the terminators isn't it?

@Steelselecta that's a good point. I did a quick google search and I guess the time travel ban was lifted years ago, or the government changed something, or other.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/china-box-office-x-men-707118

X-Men Days of Future Past was shown in theaters in China!!! So that means I have no idea WTF is up with this box set. WTF Blufans

for those that ordered the individual it was numbered. tho i thought it was only apocalypse ... has limited to 200 sticker and may be blufans most limited numbered edition ever?

HDN will have some up on HDN store after Mondo Con at fair price.

The most limited numbered Blufans edition would be the Transformers 4 Grimlock Statue Boxset with the T4 version C inside as well. That was limited to just 50 copies.

This set makes no sense.

1) No Days of Future Past.

2) Promo art from Days of Future Past on box set.

3) Photo from X2 on The Wolverine.

Epic fail.