Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,943
Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be so sure. If MS are delayed but rush it out for the massive Xmas market then I can see issues arising. And from what I heard the PS4 could start at over $600 at launch.

I wouldn't be so sure. If MS are delayed but rush it out for the massive Xmas market then I can see issues arising. And from what I heard the PS4 could start at over $600 at launch.

Why would they be delayed?The rumor was that their games were six months behind(Which is bull)not their hardware.I don't think it will take them as long as it took Sony to come up with their next console as the Xbox 360 was already off the shelf components so all they had to do was get more powerful everything.

As far as the 600 price point that sounds about right for a premium version of the console.Both of these consoles will be over 500 bucks.Anyone out there saying they won't be buying anything over 300 bucks,well, we will see you entering next gen at the start of the other next gen.The console do more stuff and have more power so why in the hell would it be as cheap as 300 bucks?People say the dumbest things.

Why would they be delayed?The rumor was that their games were six months behind(Which is bull)not their hardware.I don't think it will take them as long as it took Sony to come up with their next console as the Xbox 360 was already off the shelf components so all they had to do was get more powerful everything.

As far as the 600 price point that sounds about right for a premium version of the console.Both of these consoles will be over 500 bucks.Anyone out there saying they won't be buying anything over 300 bucks,well, we will see you entering next gen at the start of the other next gen.The console do more stuff and have more power so why in the hell would it be as cheap as 300 bucks?People say the dumbest things.

No way. PS4 will not be $600 after the PS3 mistake. They used ver common parts besides the RAM to keep cost down and to make it easy to develop for it will be 4-450. At $500 it won't sell either. As for Xbox rushing, nope, but I don't trust Sony or Microsoft to have launch units that will last. PS1, PS2, PS3, 360s, all had issues.

When did I say $300? Fact is that a lot of people were priced out of a PS3 at launch, and the choice of hardware in the PS4 could drive its price up.

No way. PS4 will not be $600 after the PS3 mistake. They used ver common parts besides the RAM to keep cost down and to make it easy to develop for it will be 4-450. At $500 it won't sell either. As for Xbox rushing, nope, but I don't trust Sony or Microsoft to have launch units that will last. PS1, PS2, PS3, 360s, all had issues.
These is no way either of these consoles will sale at launch for under 500 Dollars...No way. i would love to have a stronger cheaper launch console but let's face facts.They know 600 might be to much be will try and get as close as possible.I know they are using more "Reasonable" components price wise but they are still,like they said, not planning on letting these things go at a loss.
When did I say $300? Fact is that a lot of people were priced out of a PS3 at launch, and the choice of hardware in the PS4 could drive its price up.
I said for the people i never said you specifically.All the journalist around the industry are are saying they won't pay much more then 300 dollars for the new consoles.this is making everyone who is watching their show believe that these consoles will come out on on the cheap when in actuality these consoles will be 499 or higher.

Reactions: Colombianlove41
anything above 500 will keep buyers away from buying at first. That was the biggest mistake Sony did. I don't see them, doing the same mistake, going back to an x86 platform, costs should be relatively cheaper. I hope that translates into a cheaper platform.

I don't think M$ will make a similar mistake, they will probably keep it below $500.

Last edited:
anything above 500 will keep buyers away from buying at first. That was the biggest mistake Sony did. I don't see them, doing the same mistake, going back to an x86 platform, costs should be relatively cheaper. I hope that translates into a cheaper platform.

I don't think M$ will make a similar mistake, they will probably keep it below $500.

Yeah, $499.99 sounds right...

Im kind of pissed I could not get the day off work but oh well. Im off at 8pm so hopefully the event will be up to re stream on xbox live. :(

Im excited tho.:oohyeah:

Connected and ready

Quick specs
8gb RAM
USB 3.0
Wifi Direct
Blu-ray drive
Native 64 bit architecture

This machine will be amazing. It's due out later this year and more reveals of games for E3

Will wait until E3 before I make a decision about this im 100% getting the PS4 though! I must say Remedys title had me intrigued Alan Wake was one of very few 360 games I actually bought this gen.

E3 should be fun lets see what Sony and Microsoft has in store for us.