Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,938
Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought an Xbox One S so I can watch some 4K Blu-rays, but I may game from time to time on it. What's your gamertags?

Also, there's a HDN community over on the PS4. Anything like that on the Xbox?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I just bought an Xbox One S so I can watch some 4K Blu-rays, but I may game from time to time on it. What's your gamertags?

There isn't much of a community on Xbox that i know of but i'm on my Xbox from time to time. Gamertag: Redkrytonite99

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

I made a "Club" a while back. I think the name is "HI DEF NINJA" but I don't think there are many people who have joined it... :dunno:

@dboy99 I tried entering in your gamertag, but it says it was unable to find a match for that name...
Feel free to add me. Gamertag: KAW

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I made a "Club" a while back. I think the name is "HI DEF NINJA" but I don't think there are many people who have joined it... :dunno:

@dboy99 I tried entering in your gamertag, but it says it was unable to find a match for that name...
Feel free to add me. Gamertag: KAW

I'll have to search for your club and join in. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@kaw You having any trouble with downloading Split/Second on your Xbox One? It's showing up under my Gold membership, but when I click on it, it still wants me to pay $19.99.

@kaw You having any trouble with downloading Split/Second on your Xbox One? It's showing up under my Gold membership, but when I click on it, it still wants me to pay $19.99.

Odd. I had not problems downloading it.

How long did u buy your GOLD membership for?

Very silly question but I'd like to get a straight answer if possible :)

Does the Xbox one s play 4k discs in 4k uhd?

Upgraded to an XBox One X from an XBox One. Very impressed with the upgrade and I’ve only played PUBG so far

I usually can't get into online MP games, but I'm very, very intrigued by PUBG. I'm currently addicted to State of Decay, though, so PUBG will have to come later on.