Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,944
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a One X on Black Friday and I notice that even when it's not on, the machine runs warm. Anyone else notice that?

I love the One X so far. Gaming in 4k/HDR on an OLED rocks. Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey and the picture quality is the best I've ever seen on a console.

Got 2 14 day Gamepass trials and 2 14 day Gold trials if anyone would like one :thumbs:

Just pm me:thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Hahaha , yeah something like that, most of the xbox stuff is going soon as i really dont need it anymore, its cash i could use for my new hobby :rofl::thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Hahaha , yeah something like that, most of the xbox stuff is going soon as i really dont need it anymore, its cash i could use for my new hobby :rofl::thumbs:
I know what you mean mate... I'm tempted to sell my PS4 in all honesty, but I know I'll want it back as soon as The Last of Us 2 is released!

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles