Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,938
Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for this, thanks for putting the thread together. I'm sure it will be burning up as we get more info and the eventual release date lol.

I've never been an Xbox person.

I wasn't either until the 360 came out.I was sony all the way since the first playstation, but as a broke college kid I couldn't afford $500 for a ps3(first release price) and picked up a 360 instead.

I have both now and they are great in their own ways, as each have their own exclusives and perks.

Reactions: Jace88
i wanna see if they are finally gonna take on the Blu Ray disk drive.And hopefully they show an actual price and console.

Looks like we may finally get that. However Im not liking the part where we have to install the disc to the system to play it.Im not sure if anyone has seen the reports that were released by ign recently....

Looks like we may finally get that. However Im not liking the part where we have to install the disc to the system to play it.Im not sure if anyone has seen the reports that were released by ign recently....

I think it will be an option like it is now and that people are just trying to make the next Xbox 720 look bad.I haven't seen anyone say anything positive about the next box.

I think it will be an option like it is now and that people are just trying to make the next Xbox 720 look bad.I haven't seen anyone say anything positive about the next box.

Because all the reports are based on leaked documentation of the supposed dev kit. I know you've seen that and if any of it is true, the only ones making themselves look bad are M$.

Machiminia had a video report a few days back where they showed some of the screenshots of the documentation (Blurprint posted the video yesterday I believe). True or not true is up to anyone to decide. However, is not a lie that many game makers don't want used games, which the whole forced installation and online always is being touted as an Xbox feature, it's DRM. If you are a PC gamer, you know that ish is bad in any way you want to spin it.

MS has been quiet about it all, I am sure and hope they do not do everything all those reports claim, but hey their silence leads to more speculation.

Reactions: Xavier
Because all the reports are based on leaked documentation of the supposed dev kit. I know you've seen that and if any of it is true, the only ones making themselves look bad are M$.

Machiminia had a video report a few days back where they showed some of the screenshots of the documentation (Blurprint posted the video yesterday I believe). True or not true is up to anyone to decide. However, is not a lie that many game makers don't want used games, which the whole forced installation and online always is being touted as an Xbox feature, it's DRM. If you are a PC gamer, you know that ish is bad in any way you want to spin it.

MS has been quiet about it all, I am sure and hope they do not do everything all those reports claim, but hey their silence leads to more speculation.

if i recall Sony and the ps4 all had the same exact reports and none of it came to light at the conference.So no, i don't think any of this 'always online' and blocking used games stuff is true. their just getting the backlash of not announcing first and not confirming or denying the rumors.i think the next Xbox will still be more developer friendly then the ps4,and will still get the best exclusive content at a lower price.

Just like this gen most of the game next gen will run on the Unreal Engine and Epic is heavy in all of the Xbox developments so their engine is optimized for that system, so i think their console will still have the advantage over Sony who's Listening to Guerrilla games for all their input.All they have given Sony was ideas they stole from the Xbox. like the hole indent on the joystiqu, i wouldn't be surprised to see a controller down the line that is designed like the Xbox controller.Nintendo has already done it.

Only thing that can be believed about the next console is the heavy integration with Kinect and a possible blu ray drive everything else just sounds and looks like crap.

Last edited:
Quite a bit that was revealed about the ps4 the week or 2 before turned out to be true. The biggest was the controller.

Hopefully we wont have to wait too much longer. I am hoping for a early April conference from them to be honest.

Sadly we have to wait and guess until they do something and watch as "things" will continue to be leaked....

Does anyone have anything to say about what they would like to see in the new machine?

There isn't much left to say we want out of the machine,lol.if the specs are anything like they say they are then power will be ample enough,we wont have to buy a kinect separately and XBL will be even better.If it all shapes up right and they get more exclusives then they are set for the next gen.