XSX Xbox Series X/S - Main Discussion Thread

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 10, 2020
Price: XBX - $499/450 GBP (600 USD) | XBS - $299/250 GBP (330 USD)

xboxseriesX.jpg

Category_MC_Xbox.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This thing is crazy fast. Goes from off to playing AC: Valhalla in literally 5 seconds. Quick resume is a dream. A little Valhalla, jump over to Gears Tactics for a chapter, then to NBA 2K21 for a quick game, then back to Valhalla, all instantly. And not a peep out of the console.

Reactions: Robles
This thing is crazy fast. Goes from off to playing AC: Valhalla in literally 5 seconds. Quick resume is a dream. A little Valhalla, jump over to Gears Tactics for a chapter, then to NBA 2K21 for a quick game, then back to Valhalla, all instantly. And not a peep out of the console.
You seem to have been relatively lucky so far as quite a lot have reported problems with the quick resume feature.

Have you come across any problems at all yet?

You seem to have been relatively lucky so far as quite a lot have reported problems with the quick resume feature.

Have you come across any problems at all yet?

I saw that there were widespread issues reported, I never had any issues with it myself but Microsoft have shut off the feature to patch it on all optimized titles.

Reactions: Robles
I saw that there were widespread issues reported, I never had any issues with it myself but Microsoft have shut off the feature to patch it on all optimized titles.
Least you haven't been affected by it, nothing worse than waiting for something to come out then its hit with problems.
I really wanted to pick this up from launch but decided to wait off until they iron out any of the first batch issues.
I remember when the 360 came out and the nightmares people were having including myself from launch.

Limited edition Halo series X

629AE8B9-8EC1-45CD-8918-47BB4B0F2F7F.jpeg

Looks pretty nice.
**** I can’t even get my hands on a standard series x and now they are going to start listing these.
Scalpers are gonna be all over these unfortunately and I’m expecting to see them on eBay for the usual stupid prices

• Wow
Reactions: Lone Crusader

Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition​

Xbox
£64.99

1630448140821.png