biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
JB-Hifi release.

Released March 15th 2012.

Price: $69.99 AUD

Appears to be the same as the European release.

Buy here: Yakuza: Dead Souls

yakuza.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wasn't even aware it was out, except last night I sent a message to a buddy of mine in the Land Down Under, asking him to look for the Yakuza 4 steelbook (the white one), and then he sent me a little video showing me this one instead :joy:

Dunno if I can share the video here. Yeah I guess I can, give me a few minutes :)

Well I wasn't even aware it was out, except last night I sent a message to a buddy of mine in the Land Down Under, asking him to look for the Yakuza 4 steelbook (the white one), and then he sent me a little video showing me this one instead :joy:

Dunno if I can share the video here. Yeah I guess I can, give me a few minutes :)

Cool. Looking forward to it

That's great! congrats :) Is it possible your friend could get a hold of another Yakuza 4 White Edition (Shiro) ? I'm looking for that one. Send me a PM or anything if that's the case :)

Just sent him a message telling him I had some friends looking for it. This is what he answered:

"Really well i found one so far which is on it way here but i can look around for more"

We'll know soon.

Reactions: Liad32989999990111
Just sent him a message telling him I had some friends looking for it. This is what he answered:

"Really well i found one so far which is on it way here but i can look around for more"

We'll know soon.

Im looking for this one too if your contact mangaes to find any. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk