Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Yellowstone (June 20, 2018 - present)
Taylor Sheridan - Director

Follow the violent world of the Dutton family, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. Led by their patriarch John Dutton, the family defends their property against constant attack by land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park.

Last edited:
I don't know why this wasn't put in here sooner but it's here now. There's a marathon running on Paramount TV right now and this should is pretty damn good to say the least, lots of drama in it. Season 4 is finished and season 5 is in production.

Same here. One of my favs lately.
Started watching this over the Christmas break... instantly became one of my favorite TV shows. It's one bad ass mothereffer! :cool:
rip-yellowstone.gif

Enjoyed the hell out of 1883 and about to start 1923 :thumbs:

Started watching this over the Christmas break... instantly became one of my favorite TV shows. It's one bad ass mothereffer! :cool:
rip-yellowstone.gif

1923 is in a short month long hiatus now so you have time to catch up. It is, in my opinion, better than 1883 so far. Enjoy!

rip-yellowstone.gif

Fantastic show, I love it. I just couldn't picture Cole Hauser as a cowboy at first but he does a damn fine job of it let me tell ya.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Same exact thing here, started last fall and got up to date last week, it's my favourite show I've seen probably since Lost. Absolutely f'ing brilliant. I watched Succession last year as well and thought that that was an incredible family drama, which it is, but Yellowstone is really something special. It's really annoying trying to watch it in Europe though. I wanted to start 1923 and made a paramount+ trial account only to find out they only have Yellowstone Seasons 1-3 and nothing else. And people are still trying to tell me streaming is better than physical media.
1883 was incredible too, can't stop thinking about that show and that ending. Started 1923 a few days ago and love that's it's something different from the other 2 shows, especially with where one part of the show takes place.
In terms of Yellowstone I hope that the long break between the first and second half of Season 5 doesn't mean that season 6 will come out later than usual (like next summer). Taylor Sheridan seems to be plenty busy doing a 6666 spin off show and 1883 The Bass Reeves Story, so hopefully there's still a focus on the main show, but I trust the man.

Reactions: ash333
There are currently rumors being spread that Kevin Costner has caused some major problems to the future of the show. It sounds ridiculous and made up, but apparently he only wants to shoot one week for the entire second half of season 5, which I thought was already shot, apparently not. According to rumors Paramount have denied that request which caused a big drift in the whole production in the last two weeks, making it a possible thing for Costner to leave the show after season 5 or it possibly even ending. I HOPE this isn't true. Paramount has only said that they have "no news to report", but haven't denied the rumors. That would be the biggest entertainment related tragedy since GoT Season 8. Ugh...

A little, hopefully uplifting update on the situation:

Costner's Attorney says:
"The idea that Kevin was only willing to work one week on the second half of season 5 of ‘Yellowstone’ is an absolute lie," Costner's attorney Marty Singer said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "It’s ridiculous – and anyone suggesting it shouldn’t be believed for one second. As everyone who knows anything about Kevin is well aware, he is incredibly passionate about the show and has always gone way above and beyond to ensure its success."
Source: Kevin Costner's attorney slams reports the actor isn't willing to film for 'Yellowstone' season five

Doesn't say anything about him not wanting to quit though. I really, really hope he'll stay.