Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We're giving away "Blade" brand new sealed

What do you gotta do to win it .... JUST REPLY! :oohyeah:

Keep an eye on other boards as well!

There will be give-aways happening all week long through Friday ... no promises on the weekend.

As a blu-clan tip, here's where they will be located.

On the blu-ray forum board, on the steelbook board, on the ninja board, and right here in this thread. Each give-away is for ONE DAY ONLY ... So get your post in or you wont be eligible.

this is the only scheduled blu-clan give-away for the week, but if I find some other goodies I'll be sure to throw it up .... but don't worry we got some exclusive blu-clan give-aways to happen pretty soon too later on.

We're giving away "Blade" brand new sealed

What do you gotta do to win it .... JUST REPLY! :oohyeah:

Keep an eye on other boards as well!

There will be give-aways happening all week long through Friday ... no promises on the weekend.

As a blu-clan tip, here's where they will be located.

On the blu-ray forum board, on the steelbook board, on the ninja board, and right here in this thread. Each give-away is for ONE DAY ONLY ... So get your post in or you wont be eligible.

this is the only scheduled blu-clan give-away for the week, but if I find some other goodies I'll be sure to throw it up .... but don't worry we got some exclusive blu-clan give-aways to happen pretty soon too later on.

Do we need to reply daily? Or does one reply count us good for the week/each drawing?

how-twilight-should-have-ended-21963-1248235453-26.jpg

Wesley needs to make another so he can stop doing infomercials :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

DavidHasseloff.jpg

Wesley needs to make another so he can stop doing infomercials :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

DavidHasseloff.jpg

funny pic, ....

ps. Wesley is in Jail! for like 1 or 2 years cant remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.