Yorkshire_Sy's FilmArena Full Slip Collection

Mar 19, 2015
York, UK
Hoping that this will be forever a work in progress with new releases coming from FilmArena for the foreseeable future (Kingsman and Terminator next)! I'm blown away by the quality of these, the highlights of my collection thus far :woot:
20150603_095736.jpg
20150603_100237.jpg

20150603_095813.jpg

20150603_100148.jpg

20150603_100106.jpg

20150603_100020.jpg

20150603_095928.jpg

So a question for the other collectors of these, do you display them together as a set, or interspersed with your other steelbooks according to your own display preferences?

Nice! Collection there @Yorkshire_Sy View attachment 165107I keep all mine together as a set. My other steelbooks are just not classy enough to hang out with these guys. ;)
If you wouldn't mind, maybe give my Terminator Collection a like in return . I'd appreciate it. :thumbs:

Thanks @Phantasmic

I currently have these slipped in amongst the rest of the collection, so Equalizer next to "Man On Fire" and "Training Day" etc, but I'm not really happy with it. Would like to display front on too, but my out of control collection building seems to have left me with space at a premium :whistle::LOL:

Reactions: Phantasmic
Thanks @Phantasmic

I currently have these slipped in amongst the rest of the collection, so Equalizer next to "Man On Fire" and "Training Day" etc, but I'm not really happy with it. Would like to display front on too, but my out of control collection building seems to have left me with space at a premium :whistle::LOL:

I think I would keep all your Film Arena's together since they are in a class of their own. :cigar: :cool: It's always a problem displaying them front on I know because of space limitations. I have the same problem. It does run out quick doesn't it. You need to get "As Above So Below" now . That's a tough one to get as they're are only a 100. It's expensive too when you do find one.